jae setup help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john bass

I need help with setup on a jae 90 nitro rigger...boat is fast but does not handle well at all

John, there are probably others on here with a 90 size JAE rigger who can add information. I don't own a 90 rigger. But all the other JAE riggers if set up via the instructions have worked very well for me. Strut down against ski. Usually 0 degrees on the angle. Possibly 1 to 2 degrees at most. I don't know what issues that you are having. But odds are it is a prop issue if boat is setup per the instruction. If it is a turning issue. Although some say that CG is not an issue with the JAE riggers. I disagree with that. Check CG location on the turn fin.
I have many variations of JAE 12, 21, 45 riggers. All are setup per the instructions and handle very well.

Built the Zip kit , CMB 67, fat pipe, zipp kit turn fin and 2519. Fast and turns great. I believe Martin T suggested to set the engine close to the fuel tank bulkhead which I did.

Latest posts

Back