• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JAE Rigger with CMB 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling this JAE with CMB 45. Got enough boats to get going. Comes complete minus receiver battery and prop. I have not ran this boat since I bought it. Asking $500.
2B5E7A8D-0D0E-49AC-9E52-6E25E2E1C6B9.jpegDF359C3A-0403-422A-956A-0EE35026289A.jpeg0C9A0D64-5ADA-4306-AECB-29D95362DD66.jpeg

I drove this boat back in 2015 with my Stock Vac in it, and it was a rocket, and turned on a dime! Rocky Will personally built it, has a modified skit and some clear winglets on the back of the boat.

Could you please calculate shipping to ohio 45030
Does the motor still have pinch at TDC? have you ran motor since put in boat?
This hull does not use a center ski correct? thanks JOE

If it is still the same from when I ran it, the ski is on there but shortened, Rocky kept cutting it back and was getting better performance.

It would be about $15 to ship. Motor still has good compression. Motor was gone through by Steve Jackson last year to put new bearings in. Didn’t need bearings I just wanted to freshen up the motor. Was going to run the boat this weekend but only during practice since I haven’t had many hits on it.

It would be about $15 to ship. Motor still has good compression. Motor was gone through by Steve Jackson last year to put new bearings in. Didn’t need bearings I just wanted to freshen up the motor. Was going to run the boat this weekend but only during practice since I haven’t had many hits on it.
Im very interested as I got a new JAE 45 that i dont have the time to finish. Would you be interested in selling boat as pictured for 450. and 20. shipping?

Im very interested as I got a new JAE 45 that i dont have the time to finish. Would you be interested in selling boat as pictured for 450. and 20. shipping?
Yeah I can go $450 and $20 for shipping.
Thanks, Can you give me till tomorrow(fri) to deposit some of my paycheck in my paypal bank account? I can paypal the 470.00 as a gift tomorrow afternoon. Dont forget to message me your paypal address OK thanks! JOE

Back