• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale JAE 21 & GO PRICE DROP

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Capps

So I've decided to sell my JAE21 in hopes to finding it a new home so someone could put it to good use. It's only been in the water a hand full of times and it's never been raced or crashed. I used to run it when I owned a lake house while living in S.C. but I moved a few years ago and no longer have a good safe place to run it or retrieve it if needed. It's in excellent condition and comes with everything except a radio/receiver. I am also including an extra set of boom tubes and a custom stand. It has not been run in a while but it spins freely and has good compression. It has been kept in my basement instead of my garage and I often give it a shot of oil and spin the engine with my hand to keep everything turning smoothly. Asking $625 plus shipping
JAE5.jpg
JAE4.jpg
JAE3.jpg
JAE2.jpg
JAE1.jpg

Last edited:
Lowered price and shipping. Reduced to $600 and I'll cover shipping anywhere in the U.S. which will be about another $50 to $60 savings because of the size.

Lowered price again. Reduced to $550 and that includes shipping within the CONUS. Anyone remotely interested?

If you pull the sponsons and boom tubes off, it should package up in smaller box...

Will the stand come apart and stack flat?
If not, offer it without shipping the stand, that may save you a bunch on shipping costs.

I would be interested in it, but the timing is all wrong for me with my wife's passing....

Actually I am in Georgia now. Moved here 8 years ago from S.C. Still have family there. Are you in the area?

Last edited:
If you pull the sponsons and boom tubes off, it should package up in smaller box...

Will the stand come apart and stack flat?
If not, offer it without shipping the stand, that may save you a bunch on shipping costs.

I would be interested in it, but the timing is all wrong for me with my wife's passing....
First of all I am so sorry for your loss. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Yes I was planning on taking it apart to fit in a smaller box. The stand does not come apart but shouldn't take up much extra room.....I think. I will have to look into that. I have a big box that I plan to cut down to fit everything so it's not too large but not so snug that it can't be packaged properly. Sorry it took me so long to respond. Didn't realize anyone had responded to the thread. I appreciate the advice.

Bred... Born ...Raised... Lake Marion....!! Eutaw Springs... Bell's Winter Park

Nice. Born in Charleston and had a lake house on Lake Marion in the Wyboo area for 22 years. Sure miss that place. A friend just bought a condo over near Santee State Park. Had some friends (The Gentry's) that had a place and grew up on the water in Eutawville also.

Back