It's begun, the House of Representative's January 6th Fiasco has started

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blair, if you really want to see which news agencies are biased and how much, look at what they are and are not reporting:
  • The southern border-only at Fox, foreign and independent sources
  • Trump/Russian Collusion-Debunked but still reported on through the mainstream media sources
  • 2020 election "improprieties"-only at Fox, foreign and independent sources
  • January 6th hearings-all of the networks but only on Fox to show how it's a DT railroading show
  • Clandestine overnight flights from Texas to upstate New York-only at Fox, foreign and independent sources
  • Build Back Better is a good thing-the mainstream media sources
  • The Afgan withdrawl-all media sources, mainstream shouting about how successful it was, Fox, foreign and independent sources how bad
  • Hunter Biden's laptop-only at Fox, foreign and independent sources, though now two mainstream newspapers have verified the story as being legit
Now, with all of that said, I don't watch the mainstream media since they aren't reporting on everything and what they are reporting on is spun to give it a pro-Democrat/Biden spin. While Fox does tend to lean right, the reporting is more balanced than what the mainstream media is. If you watch CNN, especially Brian Stelter, they seem, more often than not, to use their reporting to try to discredit and attack Fox's Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and Jesse Watters than actually reporting what's going on.

As far as asking others to help get votes, it happens all the time at all levels of government. If I remember correctly, they refer to it as "politicing". Is it or should it be illegal? Kind of depends on your point of view. If it's over something that is beneficial to the people you're representing, go for it. On the other hand, if it's only to further your or your party's agenda............
Mark,

About all we can do is agree to disagree. LOL

And....if we are ever at a race together....we'll discuss boats....no politics.

Hope you have great success on the race course this summer!

Just a couple questions.
If "2000 mules" is supposed to prove voter fraud, why was it not presented as evidence in some court filing? If it's supposed to be pressing some case, why is it not being widely distributed? Now if I want to see the whole thing, they want to charge me $20 to rent it - $30 to buy it. Could it be someone is trying to make some money?
I recently heard Mike "Pillow" Lindell is going to have another "symposium" to showcase some new "evidence" of voter fraud. Again, if it's real evidence, why not in a court filing? Granted, if you've seen Pillow ranting about his "evidence" and fraud, you'd recall those old commercials about "this is your brain.. this is your brain on drugs" as the egg hits the frying pan. But back to the motive of the "symposium". During the whole thing, you'll notice promo codes for his products. So far all of his "evidence" has been debunked. Is he trying to sell us on the evidence, or is he trying to sell his products?
Then you have the questions surrounding the $250 million that the tangerine toddler has gathered for his "save America" or whatever fund he was calling it. He can't call it his re-election fund because then he'd have to report the income and what he spent it on. He keeps hinting at running again so people keep sending him money. Where is all that money going? Doesn't he already have enough money?
Brit Hume on Fox the other day basically said there were many in the GOP who would like to see TFG pushed to the gutter. Problem is they are afraid of what the base would do if they were to say anything. Many in the GOP are secretly hoping that the committee can kick him to the curb so they can work to get the GOP back to a position where they can appeal to a broader audience. They lost the WH in 2020 because they couldn't attract any independents. Their positions haven't changed much since then.

Trump's Save America fund probably went to the same place as monies go from the Clinton Foundation...

It's still not as questionable as what Joe Biden has claimed. How about this fact check segment from two days ago:

BTW, just for the record, when I'm at a boating event, that's the subject I usually stick to. The other subjects I'll shift to are food and drink since, by the time the event is over, I'm usually very hungry and dried out
Me as well...

And yes, we're all good...

G'mornin' fellow rc boatsters...

Ukraine= Wag The Dog (distract)

Ukraine is being funded by an admin who has a plethora of corruption to hide. It's a DNC money laundering scheme, of which Zelenskyy's being handsomely rewarded for.

The Biden's will bankrupt the US by continuing this tom foolery until they can figure a way to remove Hunter and the big guy from any suspicion as the architects of the whole corrupt mess.

Putin laid a whole bunch of reality, hence truth, out there in his speech the other day. Go listen to it!

BREAKING!!!...

Biden 'predicted' a couple of days ago that a new plandemic is about to happen. Wow, how convenient!... and what's just around the corner in November???

Dr. Judy Mikovits has been busy. She's compiled all of the evidentiary support that exposes all the SARS- CoV-2 reality.

There's little doubt that Osambo, the ghetto community organizing carnival barker, is the chief progressive architect in the Destroy The US program... and Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, Clinton, et al. are all constituents in the program.

Ask yourself, why would they undertake studies of the likes of Saul Alinsky, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, and Coward and Piven of the extreme liberal **** tank known as Columbia Univ.?

Conspiracy Theories?... Know where that term originated?... during the farcical Warren Commission studies, while they were engineering the cover up of the JFK murder.
We'll, boys n' girls, where there's smoke, there's fire.

Have a wonderful day!

^^^ Tim, you're spot on. Right down to the now manifesting COVID "Mid Term Variant" which will drive lots and lots of mail in ballots.

Listening to our Energy Secretary Talking Head - we are at an oil deficit of a million barrels per day/week/month (forget the span, doesn't matter) today and it's all Russia's fault - which is the cause of the high gasoline prices. Whereas, back when Obama was in office, the then $4/gallon price of gasoline was fueled by "Lack of Refinery Capacity". Then, like the Christmas MIracle gas dropped to $2/gallon and has now magically risen to $5/gallon. Back 2 years ago when gasoline was $2/gallon, we were "Energy Indepdent" for oil and were in fact exporting oil onto world markets. WTF happened? Oh yeah, them pesky Russians.

Don't need no stinkin' Keystone.

The really scary part of all of this is some people lap up the BS our liberal controlled MSM pumps out there.

Gotta go! Time to make my monthly donation to the Clinton Foundation.

Last edited:
I paid five bucks a gallon back in 2007/08. I remember towing my 5th wheel on vacation very well.
Your $2 a gallon Christmas was the gift of Covid 19. Without conspiracy theories follow the real money. And provide proof that will hold up in court.
Mic

I paid five bucks a gallon back in 2007/08. I remember towing my 5th wheel on vacation very well.
Your $2 a gallon Christmas was the gift of Covid 19. Without conspiracy theories follow the real money. And provide proof that will hold up in court.
Mic
"Follow the real money"? I much prefer to follow reality.

"Without conspiracy theories follow the real money. And provide proof that will hold up in court."

Here ya go - no conspiracy theory necessary, the facts speak for themselves.

https://theamericanenergynews.com/e...rices-this-thanksgiving-are-lowest-in-7-years
$2.09 in 2016, COVID hit the US basically in Jan 2020.

Last edited:
"It's begun, the House of Representative's January 6th Fiasco has begun" - I am having a hard time understanding how the price of gasoline, Ukraine, Covid 19, Jared Biden, President Biden, and naming lots of Democrats has anything to do with a thread on the J6 Hearings. Those rants belong in the Off Topic thread. They are not relevant to what I have heard being presented during testimony(under oath). Thankfully, there were numerous patriotic Republican politicians who refused to be bullied by Trump to cast doubt on the validity of the 2020 Presidential election. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
JD

"Follow the real money"? I much prefer to follow reality.

"Without conspiracy theories follow the real money. And provide proof that will hold up in court."

Here ya go - no conspiracy theory necessary, the facts speak for themselves.

https://theamericanenergynews.com/...rices-this-thanksgiving-are-lowest-in-7-years
$2.09 in 2016, COVID hit the US basically in Jan 2020.

"It's begun, the House of Representative's January 6th Fiasco has begun" - I am having a hard time understanding how the price of gasoline, Ukraine, Covid 19, Jared Biden, President Biden, and naming lots of Democrats has anything to do with a thread on the J6 Hearings. Those rants belong in the Off Topic thread. They are not relevant to what I have heard being presented during testimony(under oath). Thankfully, there were numerous patriotic Republican politicians who refused to be bullied by Trump to cast doubt on the validity of the 2020 Presidential election. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
JD
Jerry

Its amazing how patriotic people get when they are under oath.....

JD

Well said!!!

Anybody watch the hearing yesterday? I did...

The DOJ people were under oath. They all told the truth...imagine that. (Not 100% sold on the patriotic thing.)

Repeatedly, DJT ignored the fact that the republican officials from the DOJ, told him the election wasn't stolen and that it was not corrupt.

It appears the DJT may have a little explaining to do.

That clown Jeffrey Clark (ex DOJ, & current Trump sycophant), when he was sworn in and questioned took the fifth over 100 times.

A direct quote from DJT at one of his rallies:

"You see the mob takes the Fifth," he said during one rally in Iowa. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Trump wants his equal time, bring him in put him under oath...

Of course he wouldn't take the 5th, cuz he said so.

You know he will never agree to that, LOL

5 republican house members asked Trump for a pardon.

If you accept a pardon, it is an admission of guilt by definition. Asking for one, WTH?

What did those members do that they would need a pardon?

Leave you with this one:

After being told over and over that the election was not rigged or corrupt.

"Just say it was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen,” Donald Trump said, in words read aloud by Jan 6 committee member Adam Kinzinger, who then asked: “That’s a direct quote from President Trump, correct?”

“That’s an exact quote from the president, yes,” Mr Donoghue responded.

Something seriously wrong with that....

Last edited:
Yep you got me, she did it.

Still not relevant...
What IS RELEVANT is that:
  1. Nancy Pelosi refused to accept any of the minority leader's picks for the committee
  2. Nancy Pelosi has made herself "untouchable" by the committee, meaning she can't even be called to testify about the National Guard
  3. The entire so called "hearing" is being orchestrated by a former executive from ABC, a known DNC supporting organization, and everything being said by the committee members is being read from a teleprompter and is, therefore, no better than the propaganda Joseph Goebbels came up with for Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich.

Yep you got me, she did it.

Still not relevant...
Dead nuts relevant to DJT not trusting our election process - it stinks....dead people voting - somehow always for democrat candidates.

Love the "Moving Target" debate style - somehow looks familiar. Alleged > Not relevant when the topic is DJT not trusting election results and the subsequent Schitt Show which is nothing more than another "Slight of Hand" democratic distraction from reality.

Give it up.

Back