• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ISO 3.5 outboard motor mounts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanduzer

I'm looking for a couple of 3.5 mounts for k&b lower units that I'm converting to fe. Having trouble finding the online.

Dave

Dave ....
Octura still offers one....I have the part # at the house....something like obmt35
And most commonly is MECOA...
They offer the Prather style mount...
I use the MECOA mount and like it...

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-09-27-06-40-53.png
    Capture+_2019-09-27-06-40-53.png
    382.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 20190608_144024-1.jpg
    20190608_144024-1.jpg
    557.6 KB · Views: 114
Dave ....
Octura still offers one....I have the part # at the house....something like obmt35
And most commonly is MECOA...
They offer the Prather style mount...
I use the MECOA mount and like it...

I have [3] Captn. Jacks adjustable motor mounts new in the box.....call if you are interested.....
Rod Geraghty 1-715-926-6096 LL 1-715-495-5025 CELL

Oh ok....I have seen these from time to time on this site.....they look very nice...and the advantages are..?

Oh ok....I have seen these from time to time on this site.....they look very nice...and the advantages are..?

With the turning of one 10-32 Allen head cap screw you can change the motor height without
loosening the motor mount from the transom......and they look "REALLY COOL"....lolol
It also doesn't screw with the linkage tensions.....

How about a Seismic Amigos mount? IMHO it's a bit better than the Capt Vic mount. Why you may ask. It also has a second screw to alter the angle of the mount. This was custom cut to reduce the weight of the mount. Good luck in finding another like it.SA1.jpg SA2.jpg

Latest posts

Back