Is anyone using this?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing. This is very interesting & I'm willing to try it. Just think no more deformed Diaphragms. I'm going to ask my shop soon. Wonder how long it would last. 1 plus would be not worrying about the Ethanol gas. Let's all jump on the test wagon.

It's a product worth trying ,Coleman gas is a good option also as it is very user friendly on the Walbro carby/diaphragm.

Maybe that's why none of my engines run after sitting last year. LOL I always considered the diaphragms to be disposable items.

Lohring Miller

I get the ethanol out of the gas. There are a couple of ways to do it.
1. Put a gallon of gas in a gas can, add a quart of water and shake the heck out of it, then let it sit till the water settles to the bottom, then pump the gas off the top. The ethanol is water soluble so the water will remove it from your gas.

2. Put a couple of gallons of ethanol laced gas in a can, leave that can open “OUTSIDE”, and let the ethanol evaporate from the gas. That process takes longer than the water.

Not to mention that this diaphragm looks like it will hold its shape more evenly because of the stainless spring support which the others can't do. This might be a way better diaphragm I do believe.

The new diaphragm is $21 something and I'm sure it is a better mouse trap, but I just got 20 standard one's off Amazon for $8 something ( no shipping with Prime). Even though I'm primarily a nitro guy I do run 5 gassers - not sure I want to pay $100+ to convert.

Back