Introducing from the Netherlands

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirk Jan Cozy

Hello all, my name is Dirk Jan and I'm in the rc hobby for more than 20 years, mainly cars and boats. Building and designing my own (FE) boats is my passion. My first serious build was a small hydro, which I still own. Currently I'm finishing my 33" FE Tunnel hull:

20211030_141927.jpg

Searching for FE tunnel hull builds I ended up here :) I hope to learn a lot here and also share my experiences.

Cheers from the Netherlands!

@ Marty: I had almost any class of rc cars. I have a weak spot for Tamiya and offroad cars. I run my HoBao Hyper SS Truggy the most.
@ Rhomodel: Veenendaal
@XtremeRcBoats: well known name / forum for me. I sometimes watch the builds over there; nice projects as well!

Hello all, my name is Dirk Jan and I'm in the rc hobby for more than 20 years, mainly cars and boats. Building and designing my own (FE) boats is my passion. My first serious build was a small hydro, which I still own. Currently I'm finishing my 33" FE Tunnel hull:

View attachment 300402

Searching for FE tunnel hull builds I ended up here :) I hope to learn a lot here and also share my experiences.

Cheers from the Netherlands!
Welcome to the group.

Back