Internats Results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just returned after 3 days at the internats. some really great competion going on, really fast boats and close races.the performance club has really got it together, heats are moving at a fast pace, recovery boats are doing a great job, the site and pits are above standards. what more can you say? HATS OFF TO THEM! they have it all covered. it is very evident that MANY hours were spent on this.

i think they should do it again next year!!
I would love to see the PMBC do it again next year .

Great job by the PMBC.

Tim K

Tim,
Arn't you going back for the trials?

Ron

No I won't be able to attend.

Tim
That's a bummer you couldn't stay for time trials. :(
Looks like ERNIE can Stay & Everyone else can GO HOME....... :lol: :lol:
Not so fast. Stu is right behind him in F Hydro. Anyone that has seen Stu's boats knows he has the speed to win ovals and straightaway. That would force Ernie to be 2nd in both to tie. Also Stu is right there in 40, 60 hydro as well.

Tim,
Arn't you going back for the trials?

Ron

No I won't be able to attend.

Tim
That's a bummer you couldn't stay for time trials. :(
Looks like ERNIE can Stay & Everyone else can GO HOME....... :lol: :lol:
Not so fast. Stu is right behind him in F Hydro. Anyone that has seen Stu's boats knows he has the speed to win ovals and straightaway. That would force Ernie to be 2nd in both to tie. Also Stu is right there in 40, 60 hydro as well.
Eric the sport 40 class had a lower than normal turnout. At most district races in 14 we have 18-20 boats. This race was awesome wish i had a few more days to test n tune,maybe my nerves would had relaxed an all those bouys would have went away LOL. Fine race...great site...excellent class racing GREAT SUCESS hats off to Mike,Rick and the gang. Maybe Hahn will sing again today!!!

I talked to Phil Thomas just before he laft and his Sport 40 was withdrawn because he had problems that couldn't be fixed right away. He didn't go into details as he was busy. Entries are going to vary every year depending on who shows up and what they deicide to race.

It's nice to hear that so far there aren't any dB issues this year.

Now it looks like I'll have to order that video to watch all of the exciting heats!

Just returned from the Internats last night. Thanks to Mike and the crew from Performance Model Boat Club, they did an outstanding job! The race ran flawless in my opinon! I only heard of one boat over the DB limit and it was at 93 DB. I know for a fact there was not one boat over the DB limit running the Sunday Monday classes.

Phil did run his Sp 40, I know because we were in a couple of heats together, he was having some problems with it. I posted a few pictures in my gallery mostly Scale and F/multi engine hydro's.

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...m=879&pos=0

Josh-

Just returned from the Internats last night. Thanks to Mike and the crew from Performance Model Boat Club, they did an outstanding job! The race ran flawless in my opinon! I only heard of one boat over the DB limit and it was at 93 DB. I know for a fact there was not one boat over the DB limit running the Sunday Monday classes. Phil did run his Sp 40, I know because we were in a couple of heats together, he was having some problems with it. I posted a few pictures in my gallery mostly Scale and F/multi engine hydro's.

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...m=879&pos=0

Josh-
Josh;

Cool Pictures. Who has the natural and black Crapshooter twin with the CMB sticker on the side? Based on the pictures it looks like it is running really fast :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh;

Cool Pictures. Who has the natural and black Crapshooter twin with the CMB sticker on the side? Based on the pictures it looks like it is running really fast :unsure:

That is none other than the man himself.... Mr. CMB/Crapshooter boats. Stuart Barr.

Gorgeous boat, plenty quick when it needed to be. First few rounds were a bit over propped for the weather.

Inactive ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh;

That is none other than the man himself.... Mr. CMB/Crapshooter boats. Stuart Barr.

Gorgeous boat, plenty quick when it needed to be. First few rounds were a bit over propped for the weather.

Inactive ron
Ron, were you at the race? Getting the bug to get back into it. The first race I ever attended was at Seville and watching your crapshooter with a Picco screaming down the front got me hooked on riggers.

Tony K.

here is what I know

david pruesse us1 b mono

ron zaker us1 40 hydro

mark voorhies us1 67 mono

ernie lafluer us1 f hydro

Lost B tunnel US-1 to Ernie LaFleur by 100 points today. Could not get the O.S. to stage out, oh well, sure can't complain. Congrats Ernie!!!!

PMBC putting on a great event!!! Water conditions have been awesome and look forward to the special event classes over the next 2 days!

Later!

Rw

Mike Locke and I arrived home late last night after a great couple of days of solid racing.A special thanks to the PMBC for the incredibly well run event they were busting their buts to make sure all racers involved were having a great time.

Some of the best heat racing I have seen in a long time awesome driving with very few incidents , just great racing. Some incredible battles for six laps , I think in two days they only had to change a couple bouys that is amazing with so many boats on the water at the same time and so many heats run.

It was great to meet up with old friends and to make new ones not sure why it has takin me so long to get back to the Nats but I am sure glad I went to this one.

Dick you haven't changed a bit in ten years :lol: your cooper pipes worked awesome , thank you.

Thanks again to the PMBC for all of there hard work to make it fun for the racers and I hope the rest of the week goes just a smooth .

Tim K

Russ, losing to Ernie by 100 points isn't anything to sneeze at! If you were running the Top Speed II versus his high-dollar tricked out boat shows how good your boat is!

Yea, I was running a Top Speed :ph34r: with piped O.S., AquaCraft 40x53 prop, O'Donnell 65% fuel and O'Donnell red dot plug. My biggest advantage was having Mike Z on my side, his help was awesome!

Rw

Russ, losing to Ernie by 100 points isn't anything to sneeze at! If you were running the Top Speed II versus his high-dollar tricked out boat shows how good your boat is!

just found out chris takes us1 in 20 hydro for 2nd year in a row, and wins us1 in 60 hydro for first time!

Now I guess I don't get the points system used. The most points on the scoring sheet is not the winner? Explain to a West Coast Scale guy how it works, to be US1. Looks more confusing than the fan plan! LOL

Now I guess I don't get the points system used. The most points on the scoring sheet is not the winner? Explain to a West Coast Scale guy how it works, to be US1. Looks more confusing than the fan plan! LOL
Here ya go in scale US-1 we race 5 rounds. Then points are converted to heat racing scores winner gets 800 Double first place and so on till we have top 5. Then we go to oval and straight away timed events. Places get points as in a heat race 400 to winner and so on. Heat racing counts double so if you win heat racing its 800. win oval its 400 and 400 for straight aways. this is only done for US-1 events. If you still dont understand head to www.impba.net and you can read the whole thing there Mike

Here ya go in scale US-1 we race 5 rounds. Then points are converted to heat racing scores winner gets 800 Double first place and so on till we have top 5. Then we go to oval and straight away timed events. Places get points as in a heat race 400 to winner and so on. Heat racing counts double so if you win heat racing its 800. win oval its 400 and 400 for straight aways. this is only done for US-1 events. If you still dont understand head to www.impba.net and you can read the whole thing there Mike
thats real good Mikey but who won everything man. we are all waiting for the total scoop! :blink:

Back