• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Insane Hydro RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneBadRR22

44" Insane Hydroplane RTR

First I will start with this: this boat has only been assembled, tested and NEVER RACED! Be the first one to win at your local pond with this Insane Hydro. Every accessory (turn fin, rudder and strut) are from Insane boats! I have hand polished these pieces which you can see from the photos. Every care was taken to make sure this boat is in excellent condition. Boat is sold as-is, but I do have video of the boat being started on the stand to show it does operate as intended.

Now for the parts list:

American RC (americanrcboats.com) Modified (race ready) G26 engine powder coated in Red, White and Blue.

American RC quick release engine mounts, coil relocator and drive coupler.

American RC (257 Walboro carb).

Performance Tuned Pipe (told it is a Cooper) Polished Aluminum

Airtronics MX-3S Synthesized Radio and Reciever

1 Standard Futaba Servo for the throttle

1 1/4 Scale Futaba Servo for the Rudder

105 Degree header

I.V. Bag for fueling (if you pick- up the boat otherwise, shipping requirements will not allow used I.V. bags to be shipped)

NGK SPark Plug

Tygon Fuel Lines (blue)

If you purchased this boat from Insane you would spend over $2300.00 not including shipping. The boat I am selling here will go for less because I need the space for other projects.

If you would like pics, please email me with your request. I check my mail often!

I estimate shipping on this to be around $80.00, Buyer will only pay exact shipping and handling (materials to pack this boat up)

Anything which is paid over the actual cost less the paypal 3% will be refunded to you!

Please, if you like this boat and have ANY questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Local Pick-Up is ok, I can meet someone to see the boat in the Indianapolis area. If you meet me for the boat, the PVC stand is included.

sorry, forgot to post the pics!

staredown.jpg
sizematters.jpg
profile.jpg
carbside.jpg

If you want more pics, I can email them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back