Insane Gas Hydro Prop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sport45

Hi Guys , Im after a 2blade prop with lots on pitch , what'sresized-image-Promo.jpeg everyone running on there gas hydro's ( I'm running a 26cc modded Zenhoa )

I'm not sure who all makes em. My hull maker recommended it for a 2 blade, and ran against a 26cc GSH running one at the gas nats and he was beating the big blocks with it....

I run a 6719/3-540 from PWW, being pushed by 30.5... It's been a winning combo for me here. Bob English (G force hydros) has just recently started selling a ABC 2817/2 17* .45 BAR that is supposed to be a real runner as well...

If you want a ABC prop for your hydro let me know what one you want. If it is a ABC prop I should have it in stock. A lot of the guys here on this site might not know who I am, but everyone on Jim's RC Boat Dock dose. I have been a ABC prop guy for about fifteen years now. I sell a lot of props on the Boat Dock. I have always catered to the gas market on the props. I do stock almost all the ABC props done in 1/4" shaft sizes. You can see just what is hanging on the pegboard. In the larger ABC props I do stock more than just about anyone in the USA. Sometimes I might run out of a size prop, but I try to stay up on my inventory and not let it happen very often. If you want a high pitch prop I have all the 2.6, 2.7 and all the way up in diameters in all the pitch's made up to the 2.3 pitch. I even have the ABC 2727/2 and 3027/2 SAW props in stock.

Attachments

• PC190534.JPG
    PC190534.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 58
  • PC190535.JPG
    PC190535.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 63
  • PC190533.JPG
    PC190533.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 64
Back