Indy/Cinci Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The final plans are in place. Theres room for 50 canopies in the pit area, so trailers will have to be parked in the field. There will be a quad with trailer to help you get stuff to the pit area. Its gonna be cozy so double up where uou can share space. The club is doing burgers and dogs for lunch. Please donate for their time. Gonna be a long day Saturday, so bring something to tide you over for late dinner.

Whats the condition of the field we have to park in? Tall grass? hard packed dirt? Just trying to figure out if its worth bringing my trailer....

Can we pit in the field by trailer if we chose?
Absolutely!
Whats the condition of the field we have to park in? Tall grass? hard packed dirt? Just trying to figure out if its worth bringing my trailer....
There is a low grass field area designated for vehicles and trailers just behind the tree line on the south side of the lake. Racers are welcome to pit here if utilizing their trailers.

There will be a tall grass area with signs around it. Don't park in it as it's loose gravel, possible to sink tires. As already stated, there will be club members to help people and parking.

Can we pit in the field by trailer if we chose?

Bring a FM radio! The testing of the unit the club purchased worked up to the chain gate. Most likely would go farther, but it's where the property ends. Unit is 15w with 1000 meter reach.

We're busy putting the finishing touches on the race site for everyone! Had a beautiful day for clearing some brush and weeds.
Be sure to bring your canopies and FM radios to stay up to speed with classes and heats, load in for early arrival will begun promptly at 12pm this Thursday.
See you all soon!

20210713_144931.jpg
20210713_144917.jpg

Well Im posting some pictures here because by no means did I want to confuse people with the artistry of Mario Johnston. Im just a hack, but I did take a few pictures Saturday of some racing action and the site. Mario did give me some advice on camera setting. Thanks Mario, you are the master!IMG_1429.JPGIMG_1430.JPGIMG_1431.JPGIMG_1432.JPGIMG_1433.JPG

IMG_1435.JPGIMG_1437.JPG
Like many photographers, many people don't get to see them. Here is a picture of Mario doing one of many tasks at the race.

IMG_1439.JPGIMG_1440.JPGIMG_1441.JPG

Back