Indy/Cinci Race

Help Support intlwaters.com:

MarkScott

Bruce, drop me out of B-Spt Tunnel. Looks like I might be busy doing boat retrieval for the event.

Bruce Jacobs

Parking and canopy space is gonna be tight. We will have people there Thurs to assist you in getting a spot. If you must pit out of your trailer it'll have to be on the pond side and not hap hazzardly parked . Plan on sharing space. We will be trying to get 4 rounds in, if your not in the pits when your heat is up, you missed it. If weather moves in, we will run unless lighting is in the immediate area. We must maintain a roadway between the canopies and trailers.

dr gary turner

Bruce us old senior citizens with bad knees/ replaced x2 need to be close as possible to the pits if possible

Looking forward to the race

Jeff Barnes

Supporting Member
Bruce I want to enter sport 20 so that would be sport 20 and sport 40 for me thanks Jeff Barnes

Jeff Barnes

Supporting Member
Bruce I have to drop out of the race please keep my entry money as a donation to the event sorry about the inconvenience Jeff Barnes

sbowden21

You can remove my entry from this race, good luck and have fun hate to miss it!

Kevin Lichlyter

Bruce, I will have to scratch this race due to work schedule flux. I may try to come down Sunday to help out if time allows.

Mario Johnston

PARTICIPANTS:
We will be utilizing an FM transmitter (as well as speakers) to keep all of you racers informed on when you'll be on the clock with your classes/heats. Please bring your AM/FM radios with you for your pits and be present for the drivers' meeting to receive the frequency broadcast info.
Thanks, y'all!
Mario
CMBC

Mike Hughes

PARTICIPANTS:
We will be utilizing an FM transmitter (as well as speakers) to keep all of you racers informed on when you'll be on the clock with your classes/heats. Please bring your AM/FM radios with you for your pits and be present for the drivers' meeting to receive the frequency broadcast info.
Thanks, y'all!
Mario
CMBC
Nice, We do that at the nationals events we put on. Work well.

Latest posts