IMPBA 2019 Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NEWS FLASH
Nova Rossi IT and Nova Rossi Marine USA has donated Nova Rossi motors to be giving away to the top performing Nova Rossi powered boat in each US 1 engine class. They have also added hats, neck bands, bags, patches and many other things.
So if you see or talk to Ron Shaw tell him thanks for his support.

Attached Files:

Remember that the cutoff for the Internats is May 27, 2019. But there is a $15.00 fee increase after May 1, 2019. If your coming save some money and get your entry in before the May 1 increase.

Attachments

• 2019 Internats.pdf
    824.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG952461.png
    IMG952461.png
    187.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG952462.jpg
    IMG952462.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 0
Hey Mark!
Just submitted mine and my dads entries online, they haven’t submitted onto the entry list however? I can forward you the receipts and what classes we entered if you have to put them in manually.
See everyone there!

Hey Mark!
Just submitted mine and my dads entries online, they haven’t submitted onto the entry list however? I can forward you the receipts and what classes we entered if you have to put them in manually.
See everyone there!
Hey Brandon, did you guys enter your DTunnels?

Mark,
We are bringing two 7.5cc tunnels. You should have enough now. I went through mine and put a new rod in it just in case I need to stay in it. :) I can't let Talley think his is as fast as mine...because it isn't! LOL
-Carl

Where are all the mono racers? We need D, E, and F Mono to make US 1 status. Anyone entering one of these classes I will kick back the $15.00 late entry fee.

I want to place a big shout out to Bradley. Mark, Eric, and I were needing some place to park our butts while at nats. Since we are flying in, awning/tables were going to be tough to take on the plane. Brad was able to round one up from Mikey and some tables for us. Probably having Brian/Alan drag it out there for us. You guys rock. A big thank you from us NWest coaster. Cant wait to see everyone.
Mike

Anything for you guys,wish I could make it. Maybe I can sneak away for friday and Saturday.

Getting close for the Internats. Worked today checking out my boats.

Apparently we are pushing 70 contestants. Many new people are participating which is good.

Have not seen any entries out of Florida except the Atwells or Impba board members, but there is still time to enter.

Several racers coming from the West Coast. I am looking forward to a great fun event.

Getting close for the Internats. Worked today checking out my boats.

Apparently we are pushing 70 contestants. Many new people are participating which is good.

Have not seen any entries out of Florida except the Atwells or Impba board members, but there is still time to enter.

Several racers coming from the West Coast. I am looking forward to a great fun event.

When did Jerry Crowther move out of Florida.

Yep Looking forward to seeing Jerry AND HE IS A GREAT FLORIDIAN AND COMPETITOR.

But there are a lot more boaters in Florida We have made the trip to Brandon since the inception of the event and many other races and Internats in the past and enjoyed racing and having great fellowship with the present and past boaters.

So would love to see more Florida boaters at the INTERNATS

There is a great turn out for the Internats
almost 70 competitors and the competition will be great

Yours truly will not be well prepared this time. Going out of the country for about two weeks. Get back and the next morning Sat head to Huntsville and then Mon after the Internats my wife is getting her second knee replacement. In addition a quick trip to Minn-St Paul in 2 wks for a wedding.

So with working, living life, and all of above, I still look forward to the IMPBA INTERNATIONAL REGATTA, THE PREMIER RACE OF IMPBA.

Yep Looking forward to seeing Jerry AND HE IS A GREAT FLORIDIAN AND COMPETITOR.

But there are a lot more boaters in Florida We have made the trip to Brandon since the inception of the event and many other races and Internats in the past and enjoyed racing and having great fellowship with the present and past boaters.

So would love to see more Florida boaters at the INTERNATS

There is a great turn out for the Internats
almost 70 competitors and the competition will be great

Yours truly will not be well prepared this time. Going out of the country for about two weeks. Get back and the next morning Sat head to Huntsville and then Mon after the Internats my wife is getting her second knee replacement. In addition a quick trip to Minn-St Paul in 2 wks for a wedding.

So with working, living life, and all of above, I still look forward to the IMPBA INTERNATIONAL REGATTA, THE PREMIER RACE OF IMPBA.

Doc,
Was just "pokin" at ya,,,,
Please, Don't get me wrong, I would very much like to be traveling up with Jerry up to Huntsville. But taking a week plus off in the middle of summer, when you work in the recreational boating industry is hard to justify.
Actually started thinking about it when it was asked about allowing RV's to overnight at the site,,,, but after more than a month with no definitive answer, I threw the thought to the wayside.

Rick.. sorry to hear this. I for one will miss racing with you.. Man we had some fun back a few years ago.. please take care.

Grim

The city of Huntsville will not allow campers and motor homes to stay at the lake.

Some set up in the Walmart parking lot which is less than 1/2 mi away.

We have had that lake for at least 35+ yrs and we have to keep the city happy.

Back