IMPBA 2019 Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Signed up for a new membership for IMPBA. Will have info later on when it get sent to me. I should be good now. Let me know if you need anything from me.

Just a reminder. You have to be an IMPBA member for this race. No single event entries. Also Scale runs under heat racing rules. 

Hope this helps. 
Mark, just curious, why the no single event fee, This has not been the case in the past? Was there a rule change?

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Hey guys, debating adding this race to our schedule this year. Spoke to Mark Bullard about it down in Florida a few weeks ago and I have a couple questions:

Can we camp on site (Self-contained Travel Trailer) near the waters edge? I normally setup my pit area under my camper awning.  

I know official open water starts June 8th, could we get there and set-up sooner, say June 6th? 

Based on the picture im attaching, where is the drivers stand located? Ive been racing RC boats for 20 years now all over the world, and I've NEVER been to the Huntsville pond.... 

Thanks! 

Huntsville lake.jpg

Hey guys, debating adding this race to our schedule this year. Spoke to Mark Bullard about it down in Florida a few weeks ago and I have a couple questions:

Can we camp on site (Self-contained Travel Trailer) near the waters edge? I normally setup my pit area under my camper awning.  

I know official open water starts June 8th, could we get there and set-up sooner, say June 6th? 

Based on the picture im attaching, where is the drivers stand located? Ive been racing RC boats for 20 years now all over the world, and I've NEVER been to the Huntsville pond.... 

Thanks! 

View attachment 99138
The concrete pad circled is the hot pits/Drivers stand. 

9B050426-DC13-44AF-82AD-0BD5522C0236.jpeg

Drivers stand is at the back of the concrete pad and the city does not allow any camping on site. The closest camp site is at the Space and Rocket museum less than 5 minutes from the site.  As for setting up earlier you will need to talk with Rick Grim.

Mark, just curious, why the no single event fee, This has not been the case in the past? Was there a rule change?

Thanks,

Steve Ball
That is a good question as the registration site seems to interpret that single event insurance   "should"  be accepted by the host club and directs  the potential contestant to the IMPBA site for further information.  

EVENT DETAILS

• Registration Fee: $35
  • Boat Fee: $15 Per Boat
  • Junior Boater Registration Fee: $0
  • Junior Boater Boat Fee: $0 Per Boat
  • Entry Cutoff:mad: 12:00 am (EST) on 05/27/2019
  • Last Day Before Late Fee: 05/01/2019
  • Late Fee: $15
  • Single Event Insurance Fee is: $0
  • NOTE: GUEST Contestants the Host Club should be charging for Single Event Insurance
  • and should have the forms at the Event for you to fill out.
  • For more Info on the IMPBA Visit IMPBA.NET    

Drivers stand is at the back of the concrete pad and the city does not allow any camping on site. The closest camp site is at the Space and Rocket museum less than 5 minutes from the site.  As for setting up earlier you will need to talk with Rick Grim.
Bummer, thanks for the info. 

Latest posts

Back