Identify this hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Caldwell

Anyone know what hull this is? Says radioactive hobbies but website is shut down. About 52" without hardware. Thanks

Attachments

• 20200220_080600.jpg
    20200220_080600.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 76
I believe that this boat was sold from a guy in Florida who we called "Radioactive Russell". This was in the '90's. It was made in a 46" and 52" sizes. The hull was a splash of the Prather Deep V. I have one in the basement that belongs to Robert Pickard.

I believe that this boat was sold from a guy in Florida who we called "Radioactive Russell". This was in the '90's. It was made in a 46" and 52" sizes. The hull was a splash of the Prather Deep V. I have one in the basement that belongs to Robert Pickard.

Evening Ken, have you spoke to Robert lately?
Haven't heard from him in quite some time. Hopefully he's ok

I thought it might be a copy of prayers deep vee. My name is Russell too. Coincidence?

Anyone know what hull this is? Says radioactive hobbies but website is shut down. About 52" without hardware. Thanks
That is a Radio active hobbies 52" equillizer hull. Russel Stark sold them. The hull has a hook in the bottom for set up in the 90,s. the best they would run with a modded g23 was about 48-52 mph. Hull ran too wet to be fast.however with the bottom hook addressed it could be made better.only my opinion. JOE

Back