• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I/B O/B Parts For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you want the motor if not tell me please. Thank You
Did you still want the engine? You said you were going to make payment today and nothing that has come through. If now is not the right time for you do say so and i will make other arrangements. Thanks

CMB Collets $10.00 - Inboard Mounts with shims $40.00 - K&B 67 Needs Brgs been run some $75.00 - K&B 67 New $125.00 - K&B 67 O/B Parts Sleve and Piston Great Mods Done $40.00 - K&B 67 O/B Case Pipe Header Steering Arm Needs Crank and PTO Custom Carb $65.00 - K&B 82 Inboard Runs Strong Mods Done Needs Nothing $125.00
Lawless Lower Unit with extra ride plate pipe holder and water pickup $60.00 - Lawless 20 parts back up mounting plates 20/40 new pack of screws $30.00 - Nelson Long Stroke Rod New $15.00
Only parts left here is the 20 lawlwss parts, K&B 67 O/B Parts and the K&B Inboard 82 contact for pricing and shipping.

Latest posts

Back