I’M BACK

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve: My partner Kristine said that was so pretty I should order another set up soooo to keep her happy I would like you to send us another stinger and rudder stand off. Let me know if you can and Ill get the paypal funds sent.
Once again Thank You
Richard Hartley

Sent you an email Steve
hope to hear from you soon
Richard
Steve: My partner Kristine said that was so pretty I should order another set up soooo to keep her happy I would like you to send us another stinger and rudder stand off. Let me know if you can and Ill get the paypal funds sent.
Once again Thank You
Richard Hartley

Thank you. I can do that. I won’t be in the shop again till Tuesday, but I’ll send it then.

Well, I made the first chips on my CNC mill yesterday. I didn’t make any parts, but at least now the machine moves. Now I still have to get my conventional mill and my lathe on their stands and into position. It’s probably gonna be another 2 or 3 weeks before I start making parts again.

I’m thinking the first things I’m gonna make are gonna be some dual pickup rudder standoffs and rudders. I’m gonna make the rudders in 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 inch widths and a standard 6 inch length.

I just realized you make a backing plate for your stinger drive. The last stinger drive I installed in my latest mono I fabricated a back plate. I won't do that again, I love the craftsmanship of your work. I'll buy the backing plate to go with the stinger drive.

I know you're going to have fun with your CNC machine. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Hey all, I have a new drive coming that’s going to be compatible with the inline twin engines and it will accept 5/16 prop shaft with no modifications.

Back