Huntsville, AL IMPBA race Nitro and GAS May 15-16

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a great race this weekend weather held off until sunday it rained some but not real bad then cleared up great. Water conditions were very good all weekend. Had a delay since Mark Bullard decided to go swimming with the retreieve Boat Saturday. Lots of pictures were taken they shuld be showing up online soon. Great weekend and I want to thank all of our sponsors and friends that came and raced and helped with the work it was good to see everyone again. See you at the STL race May 22-23 then at the Jackson, TN race June 5-6. Again thanks to everyone for the support.

Speedmaster, AL'S hobby shop, Hobbytown USA in Huntsville, Futaba, INC. and all of the rest.

The Huntsville club and the Music City club put on a great race. Anyone who has never been to Huntsville should make the trip for one of their races or record trials. Great race site and facilities. Yeah, Mark and his imitation of the Titanic was the highlight of the weekend. Thankfully the pond is not a deep as the North Atlantic. Count me in for next year.

Mark Poole

Thanks Mark we do try hard to host a good event at Huntsville. That why I personnally visit the host hotel and work the special price with them and also get them to donate 2 nights stay for a raffle prize.

Thank you too Bob! Hope to see you and Karen at the fall John Hall/Gene Taylor Memorial Race we have the special traveling trophy that Gene's widow Hilda Taylor donated for the Multi-engine class and a new traveling trophy that Joe Warren is sponsoring for the F hydro class. It is fast be coming one of the larger races we have here.

Zubee.... the Traveling award will be for the Huntsville Fall Race. Class- F Mono. It will be an award equal to the Traveling Throphy F Hydro class has now. Joe W.

Back