• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hotshot Sprint 7.5 kit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Capps

I have a hotshot sprint 7.5 kit that I was planning on building but never got around to it. I moved a few years back, sold my lake house and doubt I will build it at this point. Would be a great parent/child project or retirement project. Figured I would ask here first before I posted it anywhere else. Asking $100 plus shipping. The kit has 2 cowlings as one had some pitting so they sent me an extra one. Thanks for looking. 20200831_182411.jpg20200831_182512.jpg

Hey John,

I would love to get my hands on that! Please put me down for it!

Just need to find a mate in the USA to send it to for now :)

Cheers
Kris

Hey John,

I would love to get my hands on that! Please put me down for it!

Just need to find a mate in the USA to send it to for now :)

Cheers
Kris

Kris,
Sounds good. I will get a quote tomorrow and let you know.
Thanks
John

Ok, I thought a loose "put me down for it" offer subject to someone on the other side of the world taking delivery of it was a bit vague on the for sale rules compared to "I will take it". Guess the rules have changed again!

Yep, PM replied.
Cheers Brian and John.

I get ya Norm...but it was meant as a "ill take it" just worded different. Was always going to find someone to send it to :)
Cheers

Back