Hotshot 3.5 resto build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, nice result! What kind of setup are you using? I see the large TFL leg, which I use behind my tunnel as well.

Looks Great !"m redoing a 1980's Dumas Drag n Fly with KB 3.5 Neither was every run. Have a Dumas Host shot also ready for paint, Running k-b Electric Converted. Just got a Good Shape AquaCraft tunnel with k&B lower converted to electric today off E-bay for $134.00 Get them all going and this winter build a Zip kits for the &.5 K b outboard nitro. This is what was in the mail today.

Attachments

• Aquacrft tunnel hull.jpg
    Aquacrft tunnel hull.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 1
Looks Great !"m redoing a 1980's Dumas Drag n Fly with KB 3.5 Neither was every run. Have a Dumas Host shot also ready for paint, Running k-b Electric Converted. Just got a Good Shape AquaCraft tunnel with k&B lower converted to electric today off E-bay for $134.00 Get them all going and this winter build a Zip kits for the &.5 K b outboard nitro. This is what was in the mail today.
Very nice ! Sounds like you got a few projects on your hands to keep you busy! 😉

did you ever get that Drag n Fly done? I think my good buddy has one laying around in his basement, I just may have to take it off his hands. At least I think it's the Drag n Fly.

Quite sure this is a MRP hull..

Grim

Quite sure this is a MRP hull..

Grim
Definitely a Dumas Drag n Fly 20 Grim. I'm getting ready to redo one for my buddy that we built it back in the early 80's.

Attachments

• IMG_0718 Small.jpeg
    IMG_0718 Small.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0720 Small.jpeg
    IMG_0720 Small.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
Back