Hoping its not true.......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No.....it appears to be "Novarossi" as well........In fact if you go to the Novarossi.it web site and then go to their
Facebook page icon at the bottom of the page and get into the Novarossi World post section , there are several references to the closing....
Evidently the closing was announced at the Car Worlds Championships in Austria. You really have to dig deep into the comments and replies
to get the full impact....There is a gentleman named Andrea Cavalli that is obviously an Italian that seems to have a lot of knowledge on this subject.
As I understand there is a lot more to the story as to the Novarossi closing.....I am confident more will come out at a later date.....
I personally sent an email to [email protected]......That is the Novarossi contact info their webpage......It came back as non-deliverable......
That in itself is not a good sign......I would say that might be a pretty good indication of what is going on at Novarossi......
If you are a nitro RC boater this is a "big" hit to the discipline.....I suggest it is time for "nitro RC boating" [world wide] to take control of its destiny and become very proactive in the hobby of "nitro RC boating" if you expect nitro to maintain and or even possibly survive......

I will have more to say on this subject later.....I have had a post authored for a long time on this subject and this might be a good time to post it for all to read and think about.....I have written some observations that are going to ruffle some feathers but that is just tough.....RC nitro boating has been very good to me...I owe it that.....
I really do not have a dog in this fight anymore , I am just too dam old and do not have the stamina for a long protracted fight on this subject.....
All "nitro RC boaters" [World wide} are going to have to step up and take the reins of this subject and decide what they want to do.....simple as that......

Rod Geraghty

Last edited:
My phone has been ringing off the hook about this. Like I have told everyone, you all need to contact Ron Shaw about this. He is the Nova Rossi Marine distributor and he should be the one to bring everyone up to speed about this.
-Carl

No.....it appears to be "Novarossi" as well........In fact if you go to the Novarossi.it web site and then go to their
Facebook page icon at the bottom of the page and get into the Novarossi World post section , there are several references to the closing....
Evidently the closing was announced at the Car Worlds Championships in Austria. You really have to dig deep into the comments and replies
to get the full impact....There is a gentleman named Andrea Cavalli that is obviously an Italian that seems to have a lot of knowledge on this subject.
As I understand there is a lot more to the story as to the Novarossi closing.....I am confident more will come out at a later date.....
I personally sent an email to [email protected]......That is the Novarossi contact info their webpage......It came back as non-deliverable......
That in itself is not a good sign......I would say that might be a pretty good indication of what is going on at Novarossi......
If you are a nitro RC boater this is a "big" hit to the discipline.....I suggest it is time for "nitro RC boating" [world wide] to take control of its destiny and become very proactive in the hobby of "nitro RC boating" if you expect nitro to maintain and or even possibly survive......

I will have more to say on this subject later.....I have had a post authored for a long time on this subject and this might be a good time to post it for all to read and think about.....I have written some observations that are going to ruffle some feathers but that is just tough.....RC nitro boating has been very good to me...I owe it that.....
I really do not have a dog in this fight anymore , I am just too dam old and do not have the stamina for a long protracted fight on this subject.....
All "nitro RC boaters" [World wide} are going to have to step up and take the reins of this subject and decide what they want to do.....simple as that......

Rod Geraghty
I am replying here because I am only new to this site. I have been a Novarossi diehard for over 45 years and imo their product is world class. Rumour , gossip, saw it elsewhere etc whether true or not will cause a business irreparable harm. The fact that Novarossi has not come out with a statement te why they will not answer emails, phones etc is alarming but if one believes what has happened in Italy due to the pandemic then they maybe closed because of that. The thing is dealers don’t know , importers don’t know, retailers don’t know and most of all the public who are the end users don’t know.
In my opinion there is one sure way to have this answered rather then a he said , she said scenario and that is for someone preferably Ron Shaw because of his relationship with Novarossi to contact the American Embassy in USA and express his business and every other like business handling the product is likely to close unless some answers are obtained from a reliable source. So no more a reliable source then the American embassy in Italy once advised of the gravity of the situation will either do their best efforts and investigate or ask for help from the Italian embassy. I have had to do this once before and it was answered within 48 hours. I am not saying this will be the case but I am sure the American Embassy will want an answer.
By doing it this way everyone is either going to be joyous or devestated but at least their will be closure . If it’s joy then all this talk stops and allows Novarossi to come back to a hobby base rather then one of where have all the fans gone. That’s my opinion but I believe it to be the best way otherwise we may well be destroying a business by gossip and garbage.

Yes, thanks for that advice earlier today. If I dont hear something concrete soon I will push for more details. This will be a great out of the box method to explore. Thanks again.

Back