Hello, new to the RC boating.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I'm new to this and am looking for advice on building a few boat hulls I recently purchased. They are new tunnel hulls without any components. I would like to build one with an electric miter and the other a nitro engine. I know this just basic info to start and looking for some guidance. I'm in Ventura county Ca. There are a couple good hobby shops around my area but not helpful on boats like this. Thank you for all responses, Carb Mike.

The two guys that I would refer you to are Mark Scott and Jerry Dunlap. These two guys are both members of the forum and they both KNOW TUNNEL HULLS!!!!!!! To take it one step further, Jerry has designed many of the tunnel hulls sold by Dumas Products and races what he designs. Mark has been building and racing tunnels for years and is very knowledgeable on building and setting them up. I'm not trying to say that many others here in the forum couldn't help you because many can. I'm just saying Jerry and Mark I can refer you to and know you will get the help you are asking for.
With that said, Good Luck with your builds and welcome to the hobby

If they are the new N30 from Zipp Kits follow the instructions carefully and you will have great running tunnels. Join a local club and you will meet some great people to help you along the way. Welcome to the hobby, just remember it is what you make it.

Brad

Back