Hello From Evansville

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone! Joining this forum to try and inform myself about nitro racing. Currently involved and own gas racing boats that I have been messing with the last few months! I own an Insane GX5 Sport Hydro, Open Gas Rigger, F41 Cat, and Seaducer Stock Mono

Attachments

• B1651E78-F4E0-4BE2-9CB6-C1DFED1BF854.jpeg
    B1651E78-F4E0-4BE2-9CB6-C1DFED1BF854.jpeg
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
Welcome Austin,,
I'm in Dallas, and I have to ask about your Bob Finn memorial decals... As I'm sure you are aware, Bob was from Dallas and I raced against him many times,, I have a few of his boats and engines that I acquired over the years..

Would love to have one or two of those decals to place on his old boats if you could point me in the right direction.. 😉

Thanks,
Frank

Welcome Austin,,
I'm in Dallas, and I have to ask about your Bob Finn memorial decals... As I'm sure you are aware, Bob was from Dallas and I raced against him many times,, I have a few of his boats and engines that I acquired over the years..

Would love to have one or two of those decals to place on his old boats if you could point me in the right direction.. 😉

Thanks,
Frank
[email protected], this is Britain’s email! She can definitely hook you up

Back