HECK NO!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The important part about Kevin McCarthy is that he's basically agreed to let any complaint be grounds for removal. If he holds to that agreement, you can be fairly sure that he will be staying on his best behavior

The important part about Kevin McCarthy is that he's basically agreed to let any complaint be grounds for removal. If he holds to that agreement, you can be fairly sure that he will be staying on his best behavior
And you're gonna believe him?? Mark Twain said it best- "How can you tell a politician is lying? His lips are moving". I don't and won't trust McCarthy one inch, he's the House version of Mitch McConnell. Plus he's listed on Klaus Schwabb's World Economic Forum, will say or do anything for the gain of power..............

Never said I believed him, Don. I said "IF he holds to the agreement". As we all know, it's not what he says, it's what he does. Here's a breakdown of what has happened in the House of Representatives over the past 4 days as seen by a 2nd Amendment supporter:

bullshitinElPaso.jpg

El Paso is one of the few border towns run by Democrats. Also watch the video below, pay attention to the "immigrants" lying on the sidewalk in the background with their $1000 phones, $200 Beat headphones and nice clean clothes. Are you pissed off yet? If you're not YOU are part of the problem......

Remember that big wave of illegals that came up from Central America ~4 yrs ago?....nice clothes, new high end sneakers and phones, pocket full of loot?...it was proven that Soros' Open Society outfit funded all of it.
And that prick's joined at the hip with the DNC.

Latest posts

Back