HECK NO!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You forgot one, Mike. For some of us, you need to add the oath we took when enlisting in the military. Everyone that enlists, regardless of branch or rank, has to take the following oath:
I, ____________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God
I took that oath back in March of 1982 and, even though I've been out(honorably discharged) since October 1988, I look upon it as a lifelong pledge that I take just as seriously today as I did during my time in the Navy. When I look at what's happening in this country, I can only see the following:
  1. Joe Biden is both corrupt and compromised, as shown by his actions since being placed in the White House
  2. Hunter and Jim Biden are both guilty of selling influence around the world, not to mention probably money laundering and several other crimes
  3. the ENTIRE Biden administration needs to be impeached for failing to do their jobs and weakening the country both financially and militarily
  4. All of the elected officials that have let criminals run their cities need to be prosecuted for failure to follow the law and uphold the oath of office they swore to when they took office
Yes, I'm a hardliner in this case but, no matter how you look at it, the government isn't doing its job so someone else, it seems, needs to do it for them
Mark,

Since when is making sense "being a hardliner"?

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

Brad, I'm one that believes that, when you take a job and/or an oath to do something, you do the job and stand by the oath. Not one person in the Biden administration has done that. IF I were to go down the list, we would see the following:
  1. Joe Biden is bought and paid for by China, Russia, Ukraine and several other countries due to Hunter and Jim's business deals
  2. Kamala Harris has spent almost all of her term MIA. She was put in charge of finding the "root causes" as to why so many are coming to the southern border and has yet to figure out it's because she and Joe literally invited them
  3. Anthony Blinken, a veteran of the Obama White House and worked as a senior advisor to then-Sen. Joe Biden before that. He's nothing more than a "yes man" for Joe Biden and has shown he has no idea as to what to do in the world of international politics
  4. Janet Yellen, a so-called expert on labor markets and employment, is the first woman to head the Treasury Department. She’s also the only person to have held all three of the nation’s top economic posts, the Fedreal Reserve Chair and head of the Council of Economic Advisors in addition to Treasury secretary. Everything she's done or said has been wrong, such as inflation being "transitory", when it was caused by Biden's inept policies
  5. Lloyd Austin III, a former top U.S. commander in the Middle East. As vice president, Biden came to admire Austin’s publicity-averse style and willingness to carry out White House decisions loyally, even if he disagreed with them. He has proven himself to be a totally "WOKE" and incompetent "yes man"
  6. Merrick Garland, a federal appeals court judge when Biden chose him to be the nation’s 86th attorney general. He's weaponized the DOJ and routinely attacks political rivals of the Democratic party and Joe Biden in particular
  7. Deb Haaland, her activism dates back years, but she became more prominent after participating in protests against the Dakota Access pipeline in North Dakota. She, according to the media and Democratic party, inherited an agency mired in controversy over Trump administration policies that favored fossil fuel companies and the Biden administration’s moratorium on new oil and gas drilling on federal lands. Another Biden "yes man" since the country is mired in a recession due to Biden's policies
  8. Marty Walsh, a former union leader in the building trades. A product of Boston’s Democratic political machine, Walsh was a state legislator before being elected mayor in 2013. In a statement on his nomination for Labor secretary, AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka called Walsh a staunch union ally who “knows that collective bargaining is essential” to fulfilling Biden’s economic and social justice agenda. Need I say more?
  9. Pete Buttigieg, the former mayor of South Bend, Ind., he positioned himself on the campaign trail as a policy wonk and a common-sense bridge builder, vowing to bring a fresh approach to government and leave behind partisan bunkers. That turned out to be a lie and his handling of the Department of Transportation has shown he has no idea as to what to do, other than tell Americans they need to buy electric vehicles
  10. Jennifer Granholm, former two-term governor of Michigan and a familiar figure as a CNN political commentator from 2017 through 2020. As Energy Secretary she is expected to draw on her ties to labor unions and the auto industry as President Biden seeks to promote clean power sources. All she's done is push electric cars and "parrot" Joe Biden
  11. Alejandro Mayorkas, the liar and idiot that claims the southern border is secure while flying and bussing illegals all over the country and turning border patrol agents into travel agents
  12. Avril Haines, an aide on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in 2007 when now-President Biden was chair. At the CIA during the Obama administration, she decided against disciplining personnel who hacked computers of Senate staffers who were writing a report on the CIA’s use of torture, overruling the agency’s inspector general.
  13. Ron Klain came to the job of Chief of Staff familiar not just with President Biden, but with the White House: He was chief of staff to two vice presidents, Al Gore and Biden, and served as President Obama’s Ebola response czar. Klain has experience in all three branches of government. He was a Supreme Court clerk after law school, and in 1989 became general counsel for the Senate Judiciary Committee when Biden was chairman. He then served as a counsel to President Clinton before becoming Gore’s chief of staff in Clinton’s second term, with a break in between to work as staff director for the Senate Democratic leadership. He was Gore’s general counsel during the 2000 election recount. Over the last two decades, he also had stints in the private sector as a lawyer-lobbyist and as an executive at a venture capital firm
  14. John Kerry, the former Secretary of State for Barrack Obama, has a new diplomatic post — one that didn’t exist until now. His role in this new Cabinet-level position will be to restore the United States’ position as a global leader in combating climate change and to repair the country’s credibility with foreign leaders after the Trump administration’s decision to pull out of the Paris Climate Accords. He will also have a seat on the National Security Council. During his four years as the country’s top diplomat, Kerry helped negotiate the Paris agreement and the Iran nuclear deal. In truth, he pollutes more with his private jet than anyone else and is in favor of letting the Iranians have nuclear power and weapons by subsidizing their economy with a deal that gives the Iranians BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in a deal that has no means of verifying the Iranians will comply with the terms required to be paid that money
I found this, and a bunch more, in an LA Times article. What was quite obvious is that a majority of the members of the Biden Cabinet are minorities of some sort or other and are called out as such in the article. You can read the whole thing here:
https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-03-08/bidens-cabinet-nomineesTo me, the whole bunch needs to be removed from office and prosecuted for failures ranging from violations of federal law to what can be called TREASON.

Don
You coming to Dayton ,Oh on the 8Th Trump will be in town blowing smoke up everyone ass.

Dave, I'd rather "smell" Trump's smoke than listen to the Democrats, especially Joe Biden, tell lies and spin everything to make it sound like everything is someone else's fault

Guys
I don't like Biden and you can't trust Trump with all the **** going on.
Yep, agreed. In reality, the whole present 2 party system is rigged against 'We The People'... all of them are getting richer at our expense.

Look at the annual salaries of the media talking heads, especially Fox.
A lot of deception and controlled opposition going on out there.

I'm still trying to figure out the mid terms.
Mike,

Pretty simple. Messaging. Democrats were really effective at convincing voters that Republicans were advancing ideals we actually weren't.

In short... They lied. Again.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

Yup, our illustrious leader, "Lying Joe", is trying to make everyone that owns firearms feel like it's their fault that mass shootings are happening. The plan is to use that "manufactured guilt" to get everyone to go along with firearms bans in the name of safety. This is pretty much a cloning of the tactics used by Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party back in the 1930s. By disarming the population, he was able to control it as anyone that had an opposing viewpoint was silenced in one way or another since they were literally defenseless when the Gestapo came calling. It was also what made rounding up the Jews easier, there was no way they could fight back. The problem "Lying Joe" has is a couple of little things called the first and second amendments. The second guarantees the population the right to have firearms while the first lets everyone talk about how the Democrats are trying to take away those rights.

the results make me think that I have the wrong ideas. When that many people line up with Joe I have to wonder am I the one that's thinking wrong or are they, still think it's them,

Yup, our illustrious leader, "Lying Joe", is trying to make everyone that owns firearms feel like it's their fault that mass shootings are happening. The plan is to use that "manufactured guilt" to get everyone to go along with firearms bans in the name of safety. This is pretty much a cloning of the tactics used by Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party back in the 1930s. By disarming the population, he was able to control it as anyone that had an opposing viewpoint was silenced in one way or another since they were literally defenseless when the Gestapo came calling. It was also what made rounding up the Jews easier, there was no way they could fight back. The problem "Lying Joe" has is a couple of little things called the first and second amendments. The second guarantees the population the right to have firearms while the first lets everyone talk about how the Democrats are trying to take away those rights.
Yes agreed ,,it happened here in Australia after the 1996 port aurthur massacre.
The then Howard government created a gun buy back scheme and now we are all sitting ducks.
The government in my opinion were responsible for that massacre.

Correct me if I'm wrong, David, but I don't think Australians have an organization like the National Rifle Association. They have been and continue to be the loudest voice defending the 2nd Amendment.

Mike, from what I've seen through multiple sources, the Democrats are very much trying to ruin the US. They have been spending money like it's going to burn up if they don't and, to make matters worse, they are literally trying to give the country away to China, Russia, Ukraine and anyone else that is willing to "pay to play". If the Republicans don't stand up to the Democrats with their majority in the HOR, it will be up to civilians like us to defend this country we call home. As I see it, the entire Biden Administration could be tried and convicted for TREASON and, AFAIK, the penalty for being convicted on that charge is still death by firing squad

I had an interesting conversation with a guy from Romania a while back, he said it reminds him of when the communist party took them over. They put stupid incompetent in charge that were good at following orders. Took the guns away, took property and farm equipment and killed or jailed anyone that didn't comply.

I'm still trying to figure out the mid terms.
Not much to figure out there. Ronna McDaniels, Donald Trump and Mitch McConnel totally mismanaged the mid-term strategy and purse strings.

The Three Stooges didn't have anything on that trio.

Ronna McDaniels is 0 for 5 in elections since she's been the head of the party. The party needs new leadership like Harmeet Dillon, Tom Cotton, Ron Desantus, Josh Hawley or Marsha Blackburn.

McConnel and some of the calcified senators voted for and are the reason this Ominbus Bill passed that's just rolling in woke pork and funding stupid policy. These fools are printing and spending another 1.7 trillion dollars that we don't have. It's an economy killer and will jack inflation even higher. It's like people using credit cards for their family budgets. The bill will eventually come due.

Not much to figure out there. Ronna McDaniels, Donald Trump and Mitch McConnel totally mismanaged the mid-term strategy and purse strings.

The Three Stooges didn't have anything on that trio.

Ronna McDaniels is 0 for 5 in elections since she's been the head of the party. The party needs new leadership like Harmeet Dillon, Tom Cotton, Ron Desantus, Josh Hawley or Marsha Blackburn.

McConnel and some of the calcified senators voted for and are the reason this Ominbus Bill passed that's just rolling in woke pork and funding stupid policy. These fools are printing and spending another 1.7 trillion dollars that we don't have. It's an economy killer and will jack inflation even higher. It's like people using credit cards for their family budgets. The bill will eventually come due.

They're all bought and paid for, externally. By the time the dumbed down American public has an epiphany it'll be too late. If it isn't already.

They're all bought and paid for, externally. By the time the dumbed down American public has an epiphany it'll be too late. If it isn't already.
Looking at the cost of the war in Ukraine it's pretty obvious that the U.S. defense industries are the ones that are doing the buying. After all this whole mess could have been avoided if Biden had guaranteed Putin that we wouldn't support Ukraine being a member of NATO. But no, the hair-sniffing pervy old fool had to act like a tough guy and we are the ones paying for it.

Having Ukraine as a NATO member is akin to the USSR nuclear having missile's in Cuba and we didn't stand for it either.

I will start caring about Ukraine's borders when these dopes in the White House start caring about our own.

Last edited:
Looking at the cost of the war in Ukraine it's pretty obvious that the U.S. defense industries are the ones that are doing the buying. After all this whole mess could have been avoided if Biden had guaranteed Putin that we wouldn't support Ukraine being a member of NATO. But no, the hair-sniffing pervy old fool had to act like a tough guy and we are the ones paying for it.

Having Ukraine as a NATO member is akin to the USSR nuclear having missile's in Cuba and we didn't stand for it either.

I will start caring about Ukraine's borders when these dopes in the White House start caring about our own.

Personally, based on what we've been able to gleen from cursory research, the Biden's have established a money laundering scheme in Ukraine, and another financial windfall through dealings with the CCP.

The ground work seems to have been established under Obama, and John McCain was instrumental in the architecture, too. This is with regard to Ukraine.

Prior to that, we think the Clinton Foundation was responsible for the 'proof in concept' trial run, albeit on a more simplified scale, of laundering tax payer funded aid to Haiti. The result of that was the raping of Haiti and the enrichment of the Clinton's AND the power within the DNC.

What we have here, in principle, is not the 'Us vs. Them' from a partisan perspective, yet high tension between good vs. evil. Many on the GOP side we're sucked in because of the human propensity toward greed, gained fortune, and have material for blackmail over their heads.
Partisanship, again, is irrelevant...all of these actors have the goods on one another, none of them want to be exposed, nor lose their wealth gained through illicit means.

The CCP owns God only knows how much of our govt. Same deal- money and power. And, ultimately, at whose expense?...OURS!...and once they've gained enough power and wealth we'll become TOTALLY enslaved.

Just look at America!...divided, American's f**king Americans at every turn in every corner, the media drawing the battle lines, the partisan politics, on and on and on.

Really, this hobby of ours is no **** different. The sh*t going on here behind the curtain falls right into the American's f**king Americans category and will be the downfall, just like this nation's downfall.
The sh*t we've uncovered here through observing, listening, and letting the pieces fall into place is at the point of being laughable.
People think they're so special and clever, when in reality, they're nothing but a bunch of blithering idiots.
The playground is irrelevant, yet the bottom line remains the same- American's f**king Americans. The solidarity is all but gone. The actor's know who they are, and some of us watchers know who they are, too.

At 72 yrs. old, at least I had the opportunity to participate in life when people weren't so conceited, self centered, and f**king greedy.

Remember JFK?... 'Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.' ...Capisce???...

And, Mike, we'll leave you with this, since you mentioned the 'Military Industrial Complex'....coined by a great man from a greater time than present -

And the very same theme applies to the free loading, free lunch sonuvabitches coming across the border- when the fleas have eaten the dog, then what?

Peace/Out

Back