• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

have a 7.5 outboard tunnel hull;

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck_By_U

www.rfastest.com/images/DuckByUwithfire.jpg[/imgurl=http://www.rfastest.com/images/DuckByUwithfire.jpg]Duck On Fire[/url]

have a 7.5 outboard tunnel hull; my own design. I call it Duck By U. As you can see by the pictures, it’s a very good-looking boat. It’s also very fast. It comes with two motors, one having been modified by Ernie Lafleur, the other by Rod Garrety. Both motors are CMB 7.5’s. The motors come with an extra piston & sleeve. PTO unit was designed & built by Ernie Lafleur. The boat comes with an Airtronics M8, 3-channel radio. The third channel is for on-board “rich & lean”. Also included are two extra receivers. The boat comes ready to run. All you need is fuel, plugs, and you’re ready to go. This boat is lots of fun ; it’s for racing! If you are serious about racing, this boat’s for you! It’s very fast and handles well in rough water. The competition will have a tough time keeping up with you. A number of props come with the boat. Racing season’s coming up soon – don’t miss out on a great opportunity.O" yes the motors is

in Excellent shape like new you wont believe this boat. I have lots of p

Bobby

www.duckbyuracing.com

[email protected]

[email protected]

Ya know I understand that sometimes you sell things, cuz you need money bad, or just on impulse, but it really pisses me off when your right in the middle of the process and people back out. After you've made the run to the bank, begged the wife for one more boat, or scratched, begged and borrowed when you don't have the neccasary fuds at the monment. Now don't get me wrong I understand that you can't always bring yourself to get rid of something. After all my ranting, just give me some dumb reason instead of I'm not selling. Just had to rant , cuz I wanted it really bad.

Thanks,

CLiff

Interesting, this boat was up for sale once bfore by the same eller, now you say he has backed out halfway through a sale? Sounds strange to me...

Kris

Interesting, this boat was up for sale once bfore by the same eller, now you say he has backed out halfway through a sale? Sounds strange to me...

Kris
That boat has been for sale on that WEB site for most of this year.

MOTOboat

Yeah...I've seen that boat for sale several places. You're probably not the first person to get that treatment ! :huh:

Latest posts

Back