Has anyone tried Alien Tape?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kez

I've been seeing this TV commercial of Alien Tape. It looked like a strip of clear silicone. They claimed it does not have any adhesive but will grip to any surface.
Has anyone tried it? If it works as they have advertised it, I want to use it to hold the Sullivan tanks in place.

Thanks, kez

I have never tried it. That is why I am posting here to see if anyone has any experience with this tape.
Since HD carries the tape, I am going to get a roll to try it out. No glue can stick well to polypropylene like the Sullivan tank. If this tape works that would make for a neat installation

Good idea for RX or Battery stick into the radio box but Sullivan tank spill messy oil/nitro possible fell off

I thought I should provide an update. Bought a 3-row pack of this Alien tape. It really works as advertised. It sticks really well to Sullivan tanks and even to polyethylene. I have used Shoe Goo before but this tape is better. And I do not need to wait for the glue to dry. But I would still strap the tank(s) with rubber bands.

And no, I do not own their stocks :)

I have never tried it. That is why I am posting here to see if anyone has any experience with this tape.
Since HD carries the tape, I am going to get a roll to try it out. No glue can stick well to polypropylene like the Sullivan tank. If this tape works that would make for a neat installation
Kez E6000 will stick to sullivan and Dubro tanks can even repair a leak in the plastic. Can be found at micheals or hobby lobby crafts. Great stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back