• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hank Schneiders Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

I will be bringing the boats that Hank was running, to the race in Brandon in a couple weeks. There is a 40 hydro that I built for him, a sport 21 with engine, a sport 40 (no engine) and some misc items. The 40 hydro has a new Nova Rossi engine and pipe that has 2 runs on it. Boats are a little rough (paint).

Look me up if you are interested.....

Marty Davis

I will be bringing the boats that Hank was running, to the race in Brandon in a couple weeks. There is a 40 hydro that I built for him, a sport 21 with engine, a sport 40 (no engine) and some misc items. The 40 hydro has a new Nova Rossi engine and pipe that has 2 runs on it. Boats are a little rough (paint).

Look me up if you are interested.....

Marty Davis
Marty if that is a crapshooter 40 can u pm me a price please.

It is an Intrepid 46 hydro. That is a boat that I designed a year+ ago. Hank is deceased and he wasn't a good painter so it is not up to my personal standards, but is solid and very well built.

Back