Hall of Fame Class of 2020

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike you are always a pleasure to see you at any race. You promote the best aspects of what makes our organization. Congratulations on your well deserving HOF.

Stu,
From the beginning, you were & are one of the most meticulous boaters I have known. Winning a class or even a single heat in which you compete is a daunting task. To the most complete competitor I have ever had the pleasure to race with, CONGRATULATIONS on your overdue induction to the HOF!!!

Mike and Stu,
Your have made my time in this world better for being able to call you my friends. The HOF just got better also!
Congratulations!

I want to thank all my racing friends for all the years of support you have given me. I raced a long time,cussed a C/D or two,helped put on events and met more than my share of folks along the way. Its an honor to be inducted into the hall of fame with so many great boaters..... Mike

Congratulations to Stu and Mike on their induction into the IMPBA Hall of Fame. It is a well deserved honor for both of you. Your contributions to IMPBA and model boating have affected a large majority of those of us who run and race model boats and I'm sure will continue to do so in the future. It has been my pleasure to know both of you and to have raced with you for many years. It is people like you that keep IMPBA and model boating growing and going in the direction that we want to see it go. Again, my sincere congratulations on this honor for being inducted in IMPBA's Hall of Fame!

Dick Tyndall
President, IMPBA 1995-1998

Back