Good Times

Help Support intlwaters.com:

Steve White

Never ran in the snow. No stranger to some rain, or being at the pond on a winter morning when ya gotta wait a while for the fog to clear off the water just to see the boat.

Wasted wages

We once ran at a race put on by the Southern gentleman's club in Louisiana,,, it snowed like crazy for a few hours during heat racing....
was fun to say the least...
Snow falling & heat racing in Louisiana..who would of thought ??

Mark Bullard

We once ran at a race put on by the Southern gentleman's club in Louisiana,,, it snowed like crazy for a few hours during heat racing....
I remember that race. Wind was out of the north and I thought we were going to freeze.

timwhalen

Loved those events....Art McMeans was heavily involved in them. We went to one of them.

Wasted wages

I think that was the last event I ever saw Gene Taylor attend...He was such a cool guy !!

Joe Wiebelhaus

Thanks for help yesterday Chris, didnt think I would make to the pond again this year.
Ran the 70 Pay n Pak, with revised sponson bottoms, ran awesome..

ChrisCapaldi

Yes, Your changes definitely worked. I'll have my hull over to your house for the mods this winter :) . Now you have all winter to figure out how to slow it down to keep the rest of us close!
Chris

Steve White

Wondering how Tim kept the engine cool. Ambient cold enough with cabin airflow over the snow? Or is the engine air cooled like in a car?

Latest posts