Getting back into racing

Help Support intlwaters.com:

JohnMay

Well I have been out for 8 years or so is the Miss Vegas deuce gone? What's a good RTR nitro now like it?

Samuel Hagan JR

You can still find them used for decent prices. Just search around I'm sure you'll find one.

JohnMay

I'm in east central Illinois. I need to get back into impba and see but was just looking to get stuff before I did.

Hydro Junkie

John, have you considered just going to a race and ask around to see if anyone has a boat they would be willing to sell? it's not unheard of to find a good, race ready boat that way

Davidrichmond

Well I have been out for 8 years or so is the Miss Vegas deuce gone? What's a good RTR nitro now like it?
I found a new duece from amain hobbies for $399.99 plus shipping and then the aftermarket parts, put me at $500. Has never been in the water, if you decide to go that route,I may consider selling it.

Grimracer

John,

Come to Mendota.. the race is the 18th and 19th of Aug.

Grim

Dan Pralle

I agree with Grim. Next district race is in Mendota. Come see what classes are running. I’m part of Riptide Boat club a club out of St. Anne about an hour north of champaign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidrichmond

John,

Come to Mendota.. the race is the 18th and 19th of Aug.

Grim
I agree with Grim. Next district race is in Mendota. Come see what classes are running. Im part of Riptide Boat club a club out of St. Anne about an hour north of champaign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is great advice that I wish I would have done, would not have wasted six months worth of building hulls that nobody is even running in my district races anymore. Haven't been able to make a race yet because I had all the wrong boats ready.

Latest posts