Gen-4M flow meter are back

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Boris do you have any flow meter currently available. How much shipped to the UK

Cheers

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will have the flow meter ready to ship next week. The shipping in the UK cost $75, But I have to ship without LIPO battery. You have to buy battery locally. Boris

Hi Boris do you have any flow meter currently available. How much shipped to the UK

Cheers

Steve

I will have the flow meter ready to ship next week. The shipping in the UK cost $75, But I have to ship without LIPO battery. You have to buy battery locally. Boris
thanks Boris, I was looking back on the post and I see you shipped a unit to Dave Marles in the U.K. for $255 is that the total price i will will pay? If it is let me know when it is ready and I'll send you the money. Cheers

Cheers

Steve

thanks Boris, I was looking back on the post and I see you shipped a unit to Dave Marles in the U.K. for $255 is that the total price i will will pay? If it is let me know when it is ready and I'll send you the money. Cheers

Yes. Ready to ship next week Boris

Hi Boris

I've paid you $255 via paypal, can you please arrange delivery to

Steven Bryant

47 Holman Way

Ivybridge

Devon

PL21 9TE

UK

Please let me know if you have received the fund

cheers

steve

Hi Boris

Steven Bryant

47 Holman Way

Ivybridge

Devon

PL21 9TE

UK

cheers

steve
Thanks, Steve!

The Flow meter will be in a mail May 1 2017. Boris

Hi Boris

Steven Bryant

47 Holman Way

Ivybridge

Devon

PL21 9TE

UK

cheers

steve
Thanks, Steve!

The Flow meter will be in a mail May 1 2017. Boris
Hi, Steve!

To install, the battery unscrew the screw on the bottom of the flowmeter, remove unit and use velcro to hold battery and voltage regulator in place. Boris

Hi Boris

Steven Bryant

47 Holman Way

Ivybridge

Devon

PL21 9TE

UK

cheers

steve
Thanks, Steve!The Flow meter will be in a mail May 1 2017. Boris
Hi, Steve! To install, the battery unscrew the screw on the bottom of the flowmeter, remove unit and use velcro to hold battery and voltage regulator in place. Boris
Thanks Boris

What capacity and voltage Lopo do you suggest?

Steve

Hi Boris

Steven Bryant

47 Holman Way

Ivybridge

Devon

PL21 9TE

UK

cheers

steve
Thanks, Steve!The Flow meter will be in a mail May 1 2017. Boris
Hi, Steve! To install, the battery unscrew the screw on the bottom of the flowmeter, remove unit and use velcro to hold battery and voltage regulator in place. Boris
Thanks Boris

What capacity and voltage Lopo do you suggest?

Steve

[SIZE=10pt]http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=9787[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The battery is 3 sells, 11.1 V, 1450 mAh and well fit inside the flow meter. Boris[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back