Gen-4M flow meter are back

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
boris money sent for flow meter

my address:

William whetstone

P.O. Box 174

Rouzerville Pa 17250

boris money sent for flow meter

my address:

William whetstone

P.O. Box 174

Rouzerville Pa 17250
Hi, William! It is little too late and the flowmeter will be in a mail Monday, 10/17/16. Thanks. Boris

Dear boaters! I'll have a few GEN-4M flow meters ready to ship. I made a little improvement to GEN-4 flow meters adding additional switch to run flow meter in one (up to .4 motors) or two pumps ( for bigger motors) mode. This made flow meter more accurate for small motors.

The box dimensions are 7"x 5-1.8"x 2-3/4". The same as GEN-4.

The price still $195 shipped within US. Thanks. Boris

Please no PM!
The few flow meters ready to ship 12/09/16. This is a perfect Christmass gift for new and experienced boaters. Merry Christmass! Boris

Boris, I'm interested in both your big screen flow meter and latest cordless starter shipped to zip 34135. Please quote and provide lead time.

Respectfully,

MG
Hi, Mark! The price of starter is $175, the starting belt - $10. The cost of a flowmeter with 6x6 manometer will depend on the price of the manometer and can be $230-260. I will get the manometer and let you know tomorrow. Shipping the both - $ 19. The lead time is 5-10 days. Thanks. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
Boris, I'm interested in both your big screen flow meter and latest cordless starter shipped to zip 34135. Please quote and provide lead time.

Respectfully,

MG
Hi, Mark! The price of starter is $175, the starting belt - $10. The cost of a flowmeter with 6x6 manometer will depend on the price of the manometer and can be $230-260. I will get the manometer and let you know tomorrow. Shipping the both - $ 19. The lead time is 5-10 days. Thanks. Boris
I found the manometer. The total cost is $175+$240+$19+?10. You can PayPal to my email address (in signature) $434 or $444(with belt) as friend and family or add 3.5%

Respectfully,

MG
I found the manometer. The total cost is $175+$240+$19+?10. You can PayPal to my email address (in signature) $434 or $444(with belt) as friend and family or add 3.5%
Hi, Mark! Do you still need the flow meter and the starter? Boris

Yes, I'll send payment for the flow meter. Does your starter pulley only function with your belts?
The starter pulley function well with any belt using in our hobby, but 2L belts works better and even better for big engines. I have not seen damaged 2L belts. Boris

Yes, I'll send payment for the flow meter. Does your starter pulley only function with your belts?
The flow meter in a mail. The tracking #9405511899564595156166, check it tomorrow. Boris
Thanks!!! I'll let you know when it arrives.
Tracking stated out for delivery the 13th, but it was a no show. Maybe tomorrow.
Received...very satisfied!!! Thank you Mr. Mazor.

MG

The flow meter in a mail. The tracking #9405511899564595156166, check it tomorrow. Boris
Thanks!!! I'll let you know when it arrives.
Tracking stated out for delivery the 13th, but it was a no show. Maybe tomorrow.
Received...very satisfied!!! Thank you Mr. Mazor.

MG
Hi, Mark! Are you ready for the starter? Boris

Back