gas tunnel hull wood kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have one also

www.ptiracing.com,  we are updating the site now with the information on the 480

I've tried to attached some pictures to this but can't get it to work.

If you're interested please give me your email address and I'll send you photos of the kit during construction and a completed boat

You can also contact me at   [email protected]

There are a few LSG tunnels boats available. I hear people like Paul's boat and Wendall Barrows makes a good one and Insane has one and there are a few others. The story with my LSG Tunnel is that I am currently swapping over from the 470 Flat build Thor to a three piece build because even though the Thor built up super strong it's not an easy build and requires a large building jig to assemble it on so I have discontinued that kit as it is just to much for the average builder to manage. I have a new prototype 450 that is currently being tested. I am actually not selling that boat until all six prototypes have been built and tested. Three of them are being built as LSG models and two of them are being setup as FE-Twin Q's and one of them will be set up with Twin 7.5cc Mod Nova Rossi engines. If you are wanting to build one right away I would suggest that you look into one of the ones I mentioned and don't forget that there are others out there too. I'll post the testing results of our 2019 model LSG 450 when we complete the initial testing and include a picture of it if it looks like it will become a production item. 

-Carl Van Houten

We have one also

www.ptiracing.com,  we are updating the site now with the information on the 480

I've tried to attached some pictures to this but can't get it to work.

If you're interested please give me your email address and I'll send you photos of the kit during construction and a completed boat

You can also contact me at   [email protected]
my e mail [email protected]

There are a few LSG tunnels boats available. I hear people like Paul's boat and Wendall Barrows makes a good one and Insane has one and there are a few others. The story with my LSG Tunnel is that I am currently swapping over from the 470 Flat build Thor to a three piece build because even though the Thor built up super strong it's not an easy build and requires a large building jig to assemble it on so I have discontinued that kit as it is just to much for the average builder to manage. I have a new prototype 450 that is currently being tested. I am actually not selling that boat until all six prototypes have been built and tested. Three of them are being built as LSG models and two of them are being setup as FE-Twin Q's and one of them will be set up with Twin 7.5cc Mod Nova Rossi engines. If you are wanting to build one right away I would suggest that you look into one of the ones I mentioned and don't forget that there are others out there too. I'll post the testing results of our 2019 model LSG 450 when we complete the initial testing and include a picture of it if it looks like it will become a production item. 

-Carl Van Houten
good luck with your new kits ....bob

Unless Zipkits has done a major re-design on that boats sponsons, I would steer clear. 

Sorry No videos yet.  Seems like every time I  go out no ones around to film it

These are from Mark Scott.. perhaps it will help

This has the New Rossi 67 on it

Our new 40 inch  Fast Electric (Q class) is almost finished hope to hit the water soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Norm, I had four of the prototype 450 kits burned. James Clegg, Don Gilbert, Ron Shaw and Bobby Lewellyn have these boats. Bobby passed away after only running his a couple of times and James has rigged his out with twin Nova Rossi 46's and should run it any day. That should be NUTS.

I haven't heard anything from Don Gilbert or Ron Shaw about any test results from their boats.

In the mean time, I have been busting my can building models to put in stock for this fall plus building molds for my new 7.5cc Mod tunnel.

Sorry for the delay...

Really like my NX400 and QX400 hulls! They handle the big horsepower quite well.

I can't seem to find any 480 info on the pti website.

Can you please send something through Paul

Yes SORRY finally solved the shipping calculator problems and have to update a bunch of code and its taking longer than I thought

Once its done I will up load the site with all the changes, but will send something in the mean time

Latest posts

Back