Garolite/ g-10

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroboy383

Am I mistaken, or can you buy g-10 at home depot? I can not find any on the websites, i dont want to make a 30 min trip to the depot to come home empty handed...

Looking for a 12x12 sheet 1/16" thick...

I doubt it.. I have never seen it at any home store.

Then again.. we only have Menards because Johnny Rebate will not allow other homes stores in our area.

Grim

I doubt it.. I have never seen it at any home store.

Then again.. we only have Menards because Johnny Rebate will not allow other homes stores in our area.

Grim

Thank you for your answer mike, much appriciated! Guess I'll play it safe and place an order from msc.. thanks again..

Alden

Am I mistaken, or can you buy g-10 at home depot? I can not find any on the websites, i dont want to make a 30 min trip to the depot to come home empty handed...

Looking for a 12x12 sheet 1/16" thick...

The stuff I found at Home Depot has a fogged finish instead of clear. Tons of the stuff on ebay cheap.

Thanks guys, I appriciate the info... just need a small chunk for 3d printing nylon.. nylon adheres well to garolite.. I know alot of you use it for builds so figured I'd ask here...

Thanks again,
Alden

Latest posts

Back