FUTABA USA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s not been my experience. Some places have them listed, but they all say discontinued. Been looking for quite some time. Some dude on eBay had them for $100, but they were gone before I got to them. I’d love for someone to prove me wrong! I need some!!!

Ya know.. I might have an FF laying around.. pay the shipping and its yours! let me check when I get home.

Grim

Worth a note..

Try to avoid bending over your RX antenna at the location of the exposed coax. (Futaba warns of this in there manuals)

ALL is well.. we are all in this together!

Grim

Attachments

• folded RX antenna.jpg
    folded RX antenna.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 2
Has anyone had issues getting telemetry data to display on the home screen on a 7 PX? It appears that I don't have the option to enable it as shown in the manual.....the button shown in the manual just isn't there. This is on firmware 10.1. Telemetry is enabled and the sensors are showing data on the telemetry screen....just seemingly no option to display on the home screen.

TIA for any insight.

1679086088549.png1679086141468.png

Has anyone had issues getting telemetry data to display on the home screen on a 7 PX? It appears that I don't have the option to enable it as shown in the manual.....the button shown in the manual just isn't there. This is on firmware 10.1. Telemetry is enabled and the sensors are showing data on the telemetry screen....just seemingly no option to display on the home screen.

TIA for any insight.

View attachment 314559View attachment 314560

I figured it out. There is a "home screen" button on the second page of the "accessory menu". That button give the option of toggling "instrument panel" or "normal". I suspect this was a firmware change at some point.

I figured it out. There is a "home screen" button on the second page of the "accessory menu". That button give the option of toggling "instrument panel" or "normal". I suspect this was a firmware change at some point.
100% right. Sorry meant to reply to you earlier. FYI if you are getting KPH instead of MPH even after selecting mph, do a firmware update, it’ll fix it. This happened to me. You’ll need a mini sd card and a laptop with a card reader or buy a separate car reader that plugs into USB to do the update.

YES.. I like this one.. NOT HV but very nice none the less.

https://futabausa.com/product/s-u305/?mc_cid=74a6769375&mc_eid=4b811703fc
S-U305
The brand-new S-U305 takes the place of the trued S3305 Hobby/Industrial hybrid servo, the new S-U305 will provide modelers/makers/and industrial applications a high use servo with an increase in ultra-smooth operation for seamless maneuvers.
6.0V
Speed:
0.18sec/60°
Torque:8.9kgf・cm / 123.6ozf・in
4.8V
Speed:
0.23sec/60°
Torque:7.1kgf・cm(4.8V) / 98.6ozf・in

Worth a note..

Try to avoid bending over your RX antenna at the location of the exposed coax. (Futaba warns of this in there manuals)

ALL is well.. we are all in this together!

Grim
Not just the end but no sharp bends like that anywhere on the coax.

Sure.. I was just calling that out as not to do "old hat".. you know.,. how we "use" to do it.

Grim

YES.. I like this one.. NOT HV but very nice none the less.

https://futabausa.com/product/s-u305/?mc_cid=74a6769375&mc_eid=4b811703fc
S-U305
The brand-new S-U305 takes the place of the trued S3305 Hobby/Industrial hybrid servo, the new S-U305 will provide modelers/makers/and industrial applications a high use servo with an increase in ultra-smooth operation for seamless maneuvers.
6.0V
Speed:
0.18sec/60°
Torque:8.9kgf・cm / 123.6ozf・in
4.8V
Speed:
0.23sec/60°
Torque:7.1kgf・cm(4.8V) / 98.6ozf・in
Does it need a regulator?

Back