FUTABA USA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be good on the latest firmware . I have no way to help with NON Futaba sensor.. Support, when I spoke to them. stated they were super happy Futaba finely make the update to fix this issue. Mine works properly.. not sure what might be going on.

Grim

Should be good on the latest firmware . I have no way to help with NON Futaba sensor.. Support, when I spoke to them. stated they were super happy Futaba finely make the update to fix this issue. Mine works properly.. not sure what might be going on.

Grim
Ok I’ll check with them maybe. The sensor is a Futaba sensor. I used the non Futaba GPS Unit to check my metric to standard conversion for the data the Futaba sensor was sending to my radio.

SO there is a firmware update that shows MPH top speed on the dashboard dial screen?
I just have been looking at the top speed on the GPS telemetry screen, that shows top speed in mph.

SO there is a firmware update that shows MPH top speed on the dashboard dial screen?
I just have been looking at the top speed on the GPS telemetry screen, that shows top speed in mph.

Yea... I am starting to doubt my self.. but.. YES.. 8.2 should solve that!..

Give it a go!

Grim

Yea... I am starting to doubt my self.. but.. YES.. 8.2 should solve that!..

Give it a go!

Grim

I sent an email off to US Tech Supportso we will see what that yields but in the meantime I will get a mini SD card and do an update. Definitely couldn’t hurt. You keep your model info and settings right?

Did the update on the transmitter firmware today. Easy peasy . We will see how peak mph looks this coming Sunday. Grim, if I have the Mini SDHC card in the transmitter, does it automatically log the data on the card or is there something else you have to do? I can’t really find an answer in the manual.

Hey buddy.. read Page 31 in your manual (Handling a MicroSD card).. I have not done this BUT it LOOKs like yes... it does..

Tried loading the latest (8.2) Firmware update on my 7PX over the weekend with no luck. Sent email to Futaba Tech and found out today I was using a micro SD card that was too big. Needs to be less than 32GB (was using a 128GB). Just an FYI.
1636991832693.png

Tried loading the latest (8.2) Firmware update on my 7PX over the weekend with no luck. Sent email to Futaba Tech and found out today I was using a micro SD card that was too big. Needs to be less than 32GB (was using a 128GB). Just an FYI.
View attachment 297713
I did my update on a 32GB card with no issues. One note is the instructions say it needs to be a SDHC and NOT SDXC. Oh and incidentally, the peak mph on the dashboard read correct mph so the update fixed. I will mention that the log data seems to be in kph. Don’t know how to change that.

Good point Buck.. needs to be larger then 4 and smaller then 32.. info to late for the video... (edit: (4 or larger and 32 or smaller!)

Thanks for posting that..

Grim

SO what is the choice for receivers for use with 7PX? I have been looking for 614fs's but can't seem to find them. I will be running mostly gas and some nitro.

Anyone have any issues with any of the new Futaba radios. We currently have the 3PM. Thats all we need. It’s a shame the 3PV don’t have the same functions. We plan on updating to the 4PL.

Back