fuel doctor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Anderson

Supporting Member
Does anybody know the slot width in the different size fuel doctor mixture controls? I have a couple of applications that the needle style valves just won't fit that I am going to build valves for.

Mark

just a question, are those special orings? . I have a couple of mix controls that need oring replacement. will hardware store orings work with the nitro fuel?

Built a few myself. Used solid brass rod and found a drill that matched. Just needed a good tight fit to make keep it sealed between the inlet and outlet. Machined a nipple on one end and tapped the other for a screw to hold it all together. Regular butyl O rings seemed to work OK on the ends as there is very low pressure, you don't need to squeeze them too hard. Used the finest slitting saw I had which worked OK for .21's. For bigger engine, I put in two slits in parallel.

Joel
I have a prototype built that on the flow meter at least seems to do exactly what I want. I will have materials first of the week and will post some pics of what I am doing.

Mark

Back