FS zip kits 21

Help Support intlwaters.com:

mrgary

i have for sale a zip kits 21,, tub is partialy built,, not perfect but it is square,, comes with everything that came with the kit,, turn fin,, pushrod seals,, instruction manual,, all wood,, great deal at $85.00 shipped to lower 48,, a reasonable will be considered
pp is mrgaryw2002@yahoo.com,, thanks
i will include the hardware kit for a total of $120.00 shipped lower 48 for kit and hardware
SOLD,, WAITING FOR PP.. THANK YOU

Attachments

Last edited:

ALLAN YUEN

Hi Gary Would you split to sell only pipe to me ? How much will I send mo ? Let me know thanks

mrgary

hi Allan,, going to hold off on splitting for now,, just a couple days,, i would like to sell as a whole package,, i will let you know,, thanks,, gary

ricwally

Allen, Joe has the new .21 nitro pipe in stock. I did some testing with it back in the spring. And, now have several of the production pipes. The work very well with the Novarossi DD and the older Novarossi long stroke motors. Much better performance than the Novarossi nitro pipe on the DD motors. Several friends have them and are impressed with them too!

mrgary

ok,, thanks Allan,, my ad is for the 21 boat,, not the pipe,, i will thro in the hardware kit for a total of $120.00 shipped lower 48,, kit and hardware

Last edited:

Lee Whiteley

I'm a bit confused. Is the kit and hardware still for sale? Would you accept an offer of 75 for the kit and hardware?

Thanks,

Lee

Lee Whiteley

Hello Gary,

I do believe we have a deal. So I understand that this includes the boat kit and the Zippkits hardware package shipped for 100 dollars. If you'll get me a PM with your paypal name and I'll pm my shipping address to get this going.

Thanks,

Lee

Latest posts