• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS zip kits 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
i have for sale a zip kits 21,, tub is partialy built,, not perfect but it is square,, comes with everything that came with the kit,, turn fin,, pushrod seals,, instruction manual,, all wood,, great deal at $85.00 shipped to lower 48,, a reasonable will be considered
pp is [email protected],, thanks
i will include the hardware kit for a total of $120.00 shipped lower 48 for kit and hardware
SOLD,, WAITING FOR PP.. THANK YOU

Attachments

• DSC02445.JPG
    DSC02445.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 167
  • DSC02446.JPG
    DSC02446.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Hi Gary Would you split to sell only pipe to me ? How much will I send mo ? Let me know thanks

hi Allan,, going to hold off on splitting for now,, just a couple days,, i would like to sell as a whole package,, i will let you know,, thanks,, gary

Allen, Joe has the new .21 nitro pipe in stock. I did some testing with it back in the spring. And, now have several of the production pipes. The work very well with the Novarossi DD and the older Novarossi long stroke motors. Much better performance than the Novarossi nitro pipe on the DD motors. Several friends have them and are impressed with them too!

ok,, thanks Allan,, my ad is for the 21 boat,, not the pipe,, i will thro in the hardware kit for a total of $120.00 shipped lower 48,, kit and hardware

Last edited:
Hello Gary,

I do believe we have a deal. So I understand that this includes the boat kit and the Zippkits hardware package shipped for 100 dollars. If you'll get me a PM with your paypal name and I'll pm my shipping address to get this going.

Thanks,

Lee

Back