• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS JAE 45 Project /MAC 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Mamaril

I have this Jae 45 that I just don't have time to finish. Sponsons are complete with my aluminum inserts,has 1/4 aluminum plate bonded into right sponson for turn fin mounting. Stuffing tube and ski mounted. Includes Speedmaster rudder,Zipp turn fin, my motor mounts,custom plastic tank by Ryan ?? and my strut. Top deck has not been attached. Transom has been drilled for rudder bracket.Fiberglass booms used for set up included if you want them. Also have a Mac 45 with AA 45 header that has less than a gallon of fuel through it, very good condition. All for 400.00 shipped in cont. US. Paypal preferred you pay the fees.. Post here no PM's.

Jim

DSCF0006.JPG

DSCF0007.JPG

DSCF0008.JPG

DSCF0009.JPG

DSCF0010.JPG

DSCF0011.JPG

DSCF0012.JPG

if you will take $400+$20 to ship to BERMUDA (BM) ill take the package.

OR

ill take the package and give you a US address to ship to

ok yes ill take it

let me confirm either a california or bridgewater NJ by tomorrow ,or if u want ill send money later today,i just wanted to have the actual ship to address on the paypal receipt

guy hasnt answered me yet. i know the time diff on the west coast, if i dont hear from him late tonite of early mornin ill give u my fall back address in NJ

guy hasnt answered me yet. i know the time diff on the west coast, if i dont hear from him late tonite of early mornin ill give u my fall back address in NJ
No problem, just PM me the address. My paypal is in post #5 when your ready.

o dayum sorry to hear that man. dont stress,whenever its convenient ,just give me the tracking after its sent

Back