• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS for sale CMDI H667 6.6 NIB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DickJones

FS, Thinning out my prop selection, Brand new in the bag CMDI 2 blade, H667 with 6.6 pitch balanced and sharpened.

Paypal ok

$50.00 plus $5.00 shipping to lower 48, please post on hear u will take it and I will send U my pay pal account address.

Thank U

dick

FS, Thinning out my prop selection, Brand new in the bag CMDI 2 blade, H667 with 6.6 pitch balanced and sharpened.

Paypal ok

$50.00 plus $5.00 shipping to lower 48, please post on hear u will take it and I will send U my pay pal account address.

Thank U

dick
OK I will take it

You have a sharp and bal x450 you can make a deal on?

Last edited by a moderator:
If Phil passes, I would like to buy the H667 prop.

Regards

Buck
ok, i see alot of guy's running this 667,can someone please tell me what is the difference between the 1667 and this one? thanks very much,mike.
It has a bit less blade area and shape is different from a 1667

Buckshot, I will keep you in mind if this prop doesnt work for me.

If Phil passes, I would like to buy the H667 prop.

Regards

Buck
ok, i see alot of guy's running this 667,can someone please tell me what is the difference between the 1667 and this one? thanks very much,mike.
H667 is really a 80-90 prop. 1667 is a 90 hydro prop........ H667 has a little less blade surface area But more stk COB pitch approx 5.0.....with a stk T.E. @ 6.7-6.9

They work very well on 80 and 90 twins that is for sure.

I can hardly keep them in stock. They are like a pitched

Up H-32, but with more diameter. Great propeller!

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back