Found this in Mi. If anyone interested. Seaducer/CMB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Burns

Not sure if this is the place for this post. But man, I usually look around on marketplace for BMX, Boats, and BMW z3's, anyways found this Seaducer/CMB cheap too. To far for me to drive but figured someone in St Clair, Mi might want to check into it. LOL 40mph.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/336022571051973119647663_10221205010809279_289886731066626051_o.jpg
(300 is pretty cheap. I was just thinking maybe it was stolen. I hope someones boat was not stolen and for sale on marketplace. Maybe this post, if that's the case will help, if not still a nice boat for 300). Figured post why I am posting this. Lord knows how people can be (He's not allowed to post that, it's not his boat).
Well maybe it is a stolen boat and this post can get it back to the owner because 300 is rather cheap and they don't know the actual speed or have a stand.

If this post is not allowed then by all means with a iron fist, remove it.

Last edited:
PS from real exp., I had a girlfriend during a break up, sell one of my boats a long time ago (She was vindictive). So strange things do happen. I hope the listing is legit but ya never know.

Back