• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale FOR SALE ZIPP KITS G30 TUNNEL KIT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
I HAVE FOR SALE A G30 TUNNEL KIT FROM ZIPP KITS, IT HAS BEEN STARTED, I HAVE THE INSIDE GLUED ON AND THE FOAM TRIMMED, BUT NOTHING ELSE HAS BEEN DONE, ASKING $8O.00 SHIPPED LOWER 48, THE BUILD MANUAL AND COWLING IS THERE ALSO

Attachments

• DSC03188.JPG
    DSC03188.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC03189.JPG
    DSC03189.JPG
  • DSC03187.JPG
    DSC03187.JPG
  • DSC03190.JPG
    DSC03190.JPG
  • DSC03192.JPG
    DSC03192.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
sold pending payment and it will go usps on Wed around noon, I will pm tracking when I get home from post office, thank you, gary

Last edited:
Yep, and a zebra can change his stripes!
The problem with your statement Gary is you already used it the last time. Yes some people get the stuff they buy from you, I did but it had to get ugly before I got it. By the time you shipped it I no longer wanted it, I just wanted my money back but you shipped it to me anyway. You did nothing but pissed me off further by doing that.

You may have had good intentions but that’s not good enough. When you make an agreement with someone, you do what you say that you are going to do or you at least make it right. You F up, then it’s up to the other guy to decide what it right (with in reason of corse) not you. I personally agree with the the above post. You should NOT be allowed to sell anything on here period. You screwed that up yourself, not anyone else. I’m actually disappointed with IW after seeing this and the other listing you have.

Yep, and a zebra can change his stripes!
The problem with your statement Gary is you already used it the last time. Yes some people get the stuff they buy from you, I did but it had to get ugly before I got it. By the time you shipped it I no longer wanted it, I just wanted my money back but you shipped it to me anyway. You did nothing but pissed me off further by doing that.

You may have had good intentions but that’s not good enough. When you make an agreement with someone, you do what you say that you are going to do or you at least make it right. You F up, then it’s up to the other guy to decide what it right (with in reason of corse) not you. I personally agree with the the above post. You should NOT be allowed to sell anything on here period. You screwed that up yourself, not anyone else. I’m actually disappointed with IW after seeing this and the other listing you have.
Well said Chris and agree completely!
I was going to post on Chris Capaldi's post and tell him he is a brave man.

Chris will have his item on Friday according to usps, sometimes every one makes mistakes, and I did make a few here and I am sorry, maybe we can just start to let this go, only one person has ever been perfect, I am not him, but I can try to be alot better and I will be, but we can all do without the remarks , thanks, Gary

Chris will have his item on Friday according to usps, sometimes every one makes mistakes, and I did make a few here and I am sorry, maybe we can just start to let this go, only one person has ever been perfect, I am not him, but I can try to be alot better and I will be, but we can all do without the remarks , thanks, Gary

This will be the last thing that I say about this Gary. You are correct about one thing, we all make mistakes. However, I don’t agree with you on not commenting on something like this. We have to look out for each other and if I’m talking to someone that has ill intentions, you can bet that I would want someone to step in and let me know about it. I personally don’t have a beef with you and you don’t ever have to worry about doing business with me again that’s easy. With that said, it would me unfair for me or anyone else on here to sit back and not say anything to someone unaware of your past history on here. Like it or not it is what it is. If your going to be allowed to list stuff then others should be allowed to comment on their business transactions with you. Likewise, everyone is free to comment on any business they had with me good or bad.
You dug this hole your in with the group. Some can forgive and forget some can’t. There is only one person that can fix that and so long as people are talking down about you, you obviously have not fixed it between you and them.

I do hope Chris gets what he bought from you and that he gets it when he thinks he should. I don’t know him from atom but I still wish him well with his transaction with you. I also hope he gets it for your sake as well. It would be a good start on your behalf but you also have a long, long way to go in making things right on here.

Gary, like I said, I’m done with this thread and I hope it all works out for you.

This will be the last thing that I say about this Gary. You are correct about one thing, we all make mistakes. However, I don’t agree with you on not commenting on something like this. We have to look out for each other and if I’m talking to someone that has ill intentions, you can bet that I would want someone to step in and let me know about it. I personally don’t have a beef with you and you don’t ever have to worry about doing business with me again that’s easy. With that said, it would me unfair for me or anyone else on here to sit back and not say anything to someone unaware of your past history on here. Like it or not it is what it is. If your going to be allowed to list stuff then others should be allowed to comment on their business transactions with you. Likewise, everyone is free to comment on any business they had with me good or bad.
You dug this hole your in with the group. Some can forgive and forget some can’t. There is only one person that can fix that and so long as people are talking down about you, you obviously have not fixed it between you and them.

I do hope Chris gets what he bought from you and that he gets it when he thinks he should. I don’t know him from atom but I still wish him well with his transaction with you. I also hope he gets it for your sake as well. It would be a good start on your behalf but you also have a long, long way to go in making things right on here.

Gary, like I said, I’m done with this thread and I hope it all works out for you.
all I can say is best of luck to you in the future

Back