• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - OS Max .46 VXM Engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCapaldi

Supporting Member
For sale...an OS Max .46 VXM engine that is in excellent condition. It has very little run time and looks great inside and out. It comes with an OS Max flywheel and wraparound header. $150 plus $15 for shipping in the continental US. Paypal is good if you pick up the fees.
Thanks,
Chris

Attachments

• DSC_0429.JPG
    DSC_0429.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 162
  • DSC_0427.JPG
    DSC_0427.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 168
For sale...an OS Max .46 VXM engine that is in excellent condition. It has very little run time and looks great inside and out. It comes with an OS Max flywheel and wraparound header. $150 plus $15 for shipping in the continental US. Paypal is good if you pick up the fees.
Thanks,
Chris
Chris, I will take it if you can take a Postal M.O., or a credit union check......Trying to give my Pay Pal a little break!! No problem either way!

If it isn't already gone I will take it at your original price. Tell me how you want to be paid
Rick Grim. I am in AL

Back