• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale For sale Futaba 3Pk

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom its yours,shipping should be close to the same send funds paypal F&F 150+22shipping,private message me we can work out the details

Just got the radio and the case was unwrapped but obviously had been opened by someone as the reciever antenna was sticking out of the case . now to try to get the UPS stickers off the case
! No manual but it wasnt mentioned . Kind of blown away it was shipped this way but somehow it made it without being beat to hell .20211126_175755.jpg

Last edited:
Wow....... couldn't even throw it in a box ?
I think I'd be a little disappointed too....
You would think that both parties would be made aware of and agree that the item would be shipped this way prior to closing the deal...

Just got the radio and the case was unwrapped but obviously had been opened by someone as the reciever antenna was sticking out of the case . now to try to get the UPS stickers off the case
! No manual but it wasnt mentioned . Kind of blown away it was shipped this way but somehow it made it without being beat to hell .View attachment 297965

Tom, use a heat gun to remove the labels.
Nice packaging for sure,,, NOT!!

Still 3pb's for me, nice and simple. Counted them the other day, getting low, only have 14 left.

Should have sold locally,had a chance,but didn't want to be that guy,was asking for more,could have just kept,no need to sell,sorry for disappointment

Should have sold locally,had a chance,but didn't want to be that guy,was asking for more,could have just kept,no need to sell,sorry for disappointment
I'll get over it but be honest with yourself , it should have been boxed and you know that . I will use it and enjoy it . Someone along the line did open the case as the reciever wire was hanging out pinched in the case and I know you wouldn't do that .

Back