• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 67 Road Runner

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm selling my 67 RR complete with all hardware except, servo's, linkage, radio or engine.
Boat Spec's
* Latest G10 front and rear sponsons
* Motor mount is setup and drilled for 67 CMB
* Tall cowling by Ralph will accommodate CMB, Nova Rossi or Mac Motors

As you can see from the photo's there has been some repairs from heat racing over the years. The integrity of the tub is still excellent and the boat was raced at the Huntsville May 2021 Winter Nationals where it came in 2nd overall for C hydro.
Since that last race the tub was sanded, received 2 light coats of West System and then cleared with Omni MC270 which is completely nitro proof.

Asking $625 shipped in the US, PP buyer pays fee's.

Attachments

• DSC_0162.JPG
    DSC_0162.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 350
  • DSC_0163.JPG
    DSC_0163.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 366
  • DSC_0168.JPG
    DSC_0168.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 362
  • DSC_0170.JPG
    DSC_0170.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 344
Thanks Joe for the comment! Yes our heat racing hobby can be a combat event at times. I chose to disclose the rash on my boat to be honest and not deceive people by painting over it. The boat has been raced several times since the repairs and is as solid as the day Ralph built it.

I'm selling my 67 RR complete with all hardware except, servo's, linkage, radio or engine.
Boat Spec's

As you can see from the photo's there has been some repairs from heat racing over the years. The integrity of the tub is still excellent and the boat was raced at the Huntsville May 2021 Winter Nationals where it came in 2nd overall for C hydro.
Since that last race the tub was sanded, received 2 light coats of West System and then cleared with Omni MC270 which is completely nitro proof.

Asking $625 shipped in the US, PP buyer pays fee's.
Priced reduced $600 shipped in the US . Thanks for looking.

Boat Spec's
* Walt Barney Tank plus backup tank.
The boat was last raced at the Huntsville May 2021 Winter Nationals where it came in 2nd overall for C hydro.

Price reduced: $600 shipped in the US, PP buyer pays fee's.

I'll take it at $600 shipped to 64151. Send me an IM with PayPal info. In addition; I have a couple questions about servos and setup etc. Give me a bit to check back, I work in the evenings so its hard for me to get on here sometimes.

Back