Flysky radios

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

Anyone using these? Is there a way to get the 3rd channel to work a fuel needle?

MIKE,

Did you know you have to rebind radio every time you change a model? I can send you a list of people that ask this question.

Why run a $1000.00 boat on a $40.00 radio? Mine is LONG GONE. Seen some BAD crashes all with FS.

Bill

Are you referring to the FSIT-4? I have one and it has third channel needle capability and will bind to multiple receivers. I have four in mine at this time. It also does not need to be hacked. The only thing I see might be a problem is most Fly Sky stuff has problems when you run the receiver at over 6.5v. I use vr's on my receivers. The touch screen is intuitive for me but very hard to see in sunlight or with polarized glasses. Not saying they're better, but I have found them to be reliable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I feel the same way about cheap radio/expensive boat. All I can get my ch3 button to do is run the servo from extreme to the other when you bump it, not small adjustments like a normal 3rd channel does. It's a gt3b.

I realize that this is old...
But the fs-it4s is completely programmable...3rd channel can be assigned to TR5 thats linear... Very nice radio..

I realize that this is old...
But the fs-it4s is completely programmable...3rd channel can be assigned to TR5 thats linear... Very nice radio..
I have the f s it 4S and it's worked fine for 2 years for me I'm going on my third season with absolutely no problems and you do not have to rebind it for every model and I haven't tried it yet but I believe the four channel can be linear also free Power tilt and trim

Oh yea...great radio..i just wish other Main streamers will look at the specs and modulating info.....I will agree..not all the bells and whistles as the $$$ brands but still an awesome system....plus telemetry...big plus

the Futaba 4pls is a 4 channel, 3rd is a button an the 4th is a CW/CCW dial I have bound the two channels , works great. I have tried alot of radios an lost boats due to the radio, Futaba is the only brand I trust on water,

Latest posts

Back