Flow Meters For Sale!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Roach

K&D InnoVations has Flow Meters for sale! Comes complete with built in battery charger, flow reading, temperature, relative air density and grains per pound. There has been a price increase for 2021 due to rising parts costs and Paypal charges. We started making these meters in 2018 and we have took cushion and not increased prices. I am constantly making them better internally and functionally stable.

Get Your Meters Now For Summertime!

Price $315.00 + Shipping.

USA Shipping - PAYPAL [email protected]
East Coast - $20.00
West coast - $25.00
Canada - $30.00

Outside USA
Contact us for pricing!

No holds, no putting on a list. You want one it has to be prepaid.
I have spent way too much time trying to track people down with Facebook, messenger, texting and emails etc. and not getting answers back.

Attachments

• Flow Meter Top Of Box.jpg
    Flow Meter Top Of Box.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Flow Meter with GPP.jpg
    Flow Meter with GPP.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 95
  • P1010019.JPG
    P1010019.JPG
    752.6 KB · Views: 94
  • P1010020.JPG
    P1010020.JPG
    746.8 KB · Views: 76
  • K&Dwhite.png
    K&Dwhite.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
Allan,
The pictures don’t do it justice, I’ve had both screens, the blue initially and the had the screen changed to the white/black screen. Both are easily read in any light conditions, though I feel the black/white is better. You should have no trouble reading it.

Allan,
The pictures don’t do it justice, I’ve had both screens, the blue initially and the had the screen changed to the white/black screen. Both are easily read in any light conditions, though I feel the black/white is better. You should have no trouble reading it.
I wait for Kevin show picture clear thanks

I had to do some searching, because I didn't have a picture of one. These are hard to take a picture of with a camera. As you can see in my for sale pictures I had to lean the display back to get a decent shot.

Here is the best pic I found, and as it is and been mentioned Black on White is Black on White!

Attachments

• ST7920 128x64 Display Black on White.jpg
    ST7920 128x64 Display Black on White.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 72
Allan,
Thanks for the post Brian!

I had to do some searching, because I didn't have a picture of one. These are hard to take a picture of with a camera. As you can see in my for sale pictures I had to lean the display back to get a decent shot.

Here is the best pic I found, and as it is and been mentioned Black on White is Black on White!
I would take one purchase Is the all total $345.00 Shipped ? I will mail M.O on Feb 16 Let me know thanks

I am curious when did people think they can name a price for an item I sell or that anyone sells! Not trying to be an ass, but this isn't how it works. I make the product along with my brother, we have the cost of parts and labor. Standard screens are included in that price. Black and white screens are additional because they cost us more. I tried to keep these as reasonable as I can and only after 3 years did an increase because of paypal fees. People don't understand what goes into these and the assembly of the units.

So here is the break down
$315.00 for the unit including paypal fees
Black & White Screen $20.00 additional
Wall adapter for built in charger if needed $10.00

East coast shipping $20.00
West coast shipping $25.00
Canada Shipping $30.00

K&D InnoVations has Flow Meters for sale! Comes complete with built in battery charger, flow reading, temperature, relative air density and grains per pound. There has been a price increase for 2021 due to rising parts costs and Paypal charges. We started making these meters in 2018 and we have took cushion and not increased prices. I am constantly making them better internally and functionally stable.

Get Your Meters Now For Summertime!

Price $315.00 + Shipping.

USA Shipping - PAYPAL [email protected]
East Coast - $20.00
West coast - $25.00
Canada - $30.00

Outside USA
Contact us for pricing!

No holds, no putting on a list. You want one it has to be prepaid.
I have spent way too much time trying to track people down with Facebook, messenger, texting and emails etc. and not getting answers back.
Hello Kevin, I would like to buy one of your flow meters . Send me a papal invoice and will pay for it. I am located in California 96130.
Email PayPal invoice to Dave Helton at [email protected] Thanks

Latest posts

Back