Florida Fast Electric Championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mic And Jeff what a great job you guys did putting this all electric together, I think this maybe a sign of what the future in RC boat racing could look like.

Some very fast boats and truly great bunch of racers.

So thank you I had a great time and look forward to another race,I might even get one of those fast cats,LOL

Greg Rowe

Trailer 3.jpgP Lim cat (your zippers open).jpgResults are important and I will do it properly within a day but pictures worth a thousand words. Here is what my trailer  (and car) looked like when I opened them today. I have some unpacking to do then repair some carnage. You can see photo's of the podium were affected, (check your zippers) I need a pic of the P limited mono podium if anyone has or can post.

Later

Mic

Thanks to all who put this race together.  I had a good time yesterday.  It was nice to get the vision tunnel back out racing again even with some newly acquired scars.  I look forward to this event again next year

A huge Thank You to Mic, Jeff, Greg, Brandon Model Models and all the racers! What a terrific race and good time, let’s do again next year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Open FE.JPGP Cat Mono.JPGP Hydro.JPGP Ltd Cat.JPGP Ltd Mono.JPGP Ltd Tunnel.JPGQ cat mono.JPG

These are the score sheets from the race. I will post the podium photo's in another post,

The 4th round results for the top 6 are penciled in

Last edited by a moderator:
Many thanks to the Brandon Club for hosting this race. Starting on Saturday, Cal Lange was there with the retrieve boat launched, before I arrived at 8am. John Otto, Greg Rowe, Bob Boetger and Gene Mongar all there to set up the site. Sunday early Bill Britton came in to set up and take care of scoring. These guys for the most part don't have FE boats (yet) and contributed so much to make this event a success. Greg Rowe ran the retrieve boat all day on Sunday. Thanks again!!!!!!

Jeff Maturo did an outstanding job on the microphone and running the heats. He and I are from the Lee County Model Boat Racing Assn. in the FT Myers area. We had input and attendance from the Wave Blasters , Ft Pierce (Ken Haines), West Florida MBC ,Sarasota, and several members of the Castaway MBC from the Villages.

Racers from all over Florida, the US east coast and even the British Virgin Islands attended and made this a fun day for all. Looking forward to expanding classes and 2 day event next year.

Mic Halbrehder

The Winners

IMG_0185.JPG

P-Mono-Cat combined

2nd Ken Haines  1225       1st Jerry Crowther  1600        3rd Ron Farkas 1125

P limited Mono.jpg

P/LTD Mono

2nd Ken Haines 1175        1st Geoff Bishop 1400     3rd Isaac Lathrop 925

Q Cat Mono (combined).jpg

Q Cat-Mono  combined

3rd  Luis Oquendo 850            1st Ken Haines 1069        2nd Richard Templeman 1025

P Limited Cat.jpg

P / Ltd Catamaran

2nd Jay Halbrehder  1125         1st Ken Haines   1500     3rd  John Turk  1025

P Ltd Tunnel 2.jpg

P/ Ltd Tunnel

3rd Pete Forcier  775           1st Jeff Maturo  1000     3rd Jeff Westbrook 850

P Hydro.jpg

P Hydro  

3rd Luis Oquendo  694         1st Ken Haines 1600      2nd Ray Ranki  1225

Open FE  1st Hen Haines 800  2nd Jay Halbrehder 25      (no photo)

Congratulations to all of the weekends winners. It was a lot of fun and I hope everyone walked away 

having a good time. Thank you to everyone that helped out and to the Brandon Model Boaters for use of their wonderful site. Jeff 

Latest posts

Back