Florida Fast Electric Championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful what you ask for :eek:   Nice to see you on the roster. Did the "one day" format help get you back?

Mic

We are very please to announce the addition of Offshore Electrics to our sponsor list!

Thank you and welcome! 

Hey Greg,

This is turning into a real event and we welcome all the help we can get.

Mic

Greg you don't have to ask twice!!! Thanks..

Ok here are the shirts I have left.....once they are gone, they are GONE. 

2 XL

2 XXL

4 Large 

Printed on front pocket and back........

$15

Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 8.29.47 PM.png

anyone want to race my Dragon M11FE in P-SPEC?  Shoot me a message if you are keen...I really want to be involved one way or another :)

Kris, I will be racing my most cherished boat, my Dragon M11FE, in this race.  I have been plagued by ESC problems in the past but feel this is the year of the Dragon!  You will be there in spirit my friend. 

We are at 78 boats!   Getting excited, the medals are in courtesy of Technology Hobbies! This is going to be a good race. 

IMPORTANT entry info. The cutoff for entries is MARCH 1st (4 days)  If you haven't mailed in your fee's you can still use Pay/Pal. You would need to re-register and use the PP option. Then contact me at [email protected] with FE Race in the header, with your info and I will contact Bill Britton to cancel one of the duplicate entries.

Also if things have changed in your plans and you can't make the race please contact me to delete your entry. We will be setting up the final heats this weekend.

Mic

Ok it looks like 90+ boats and that add up to 17 heats in a round. That's 51 heats in 3 rounds and 68 for 4. We will need to limit the fourth round to the top 6 in points for a final heat. That makes 58 heats which is possible in a ten hour race day. Not a shootout as the 6 finalists will retain earned points in a the final. Would love to go 12 deep in the 3 largest classes but not this year. Going to be tight to finish so be ready to run and in the get ready while the prior heat is running. We all adults and don't need baby sitting. Speak up if your back to back or need a minute. Daylight savings starts so an 8AM drivers meeting js early. The race is on.

Mic

Back